No announcement yet.

The 2003 "Scapies"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It depends if you believe Genesis 1 or not.

If you do, then it all went wrong when God said "Adam, this is Eve."

If you don't, then it all went wrong when a fish flopped onto the land and forgot to die.
    Concrete, Abstract, or Squoingy?
    "I don't believe in giving scripting languages because the only additional power they give users is the power to create bugs." - Mike Breitkreutz, Firaxis

Comment

What about the Black Gay Jewish Conspiracy? Everything bad in this world can be traced back to them and their black, homosexual, Zionist bias.
      "Paul Hanson, you should give Gibraltar back to the Spanish" - Paiktis, dramatically over-estimating my influence in diplomatic circles.

Eyewerks - you know you want to visit. No really, you do. Go on, click me.

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand
        This is a retarded question.
        All isn't because of one.
        Well, yes. That's why I wrote, "this is a joke" inside the first post. I don't yearn for Mingapulco so badly that I would seriously suggest that Jews and Homosexuals are responsible for all our problems.
        1011 1100
        Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

Christian Coalition. Muslim, Hindu, and Conservative craziness doesn't affect me as much.
          Blog | Civ2 Scenario League | leo.petr at gmail.com

Comment

I agree. The others are always guilty of everything!
            "Never trust a man who puts your profit before his own profit." - Grand Nagus Zek, Star Trek Deep Space Nine, episode 11
            "A communist is someone who has read Marx and Lenin. An anticommunist is someone who has understood Marx and Lenin." - Ronald Reagan (1911-2004)

Comment

the GOP isn't a small group with limited power

they have too much power

Comment

Yes, but the question before us is, can we blame EVERYTHING, up to and including meteors and the continuing ugliness of the fashion industry's offerings, on a GOP conspiracy, while keeping a straight face?

We need a scapegoat of sizable magnitude here, who at the same time is not obviously criminal enough to be actually convicted or removed, so that we have a reliable and unchanging excuse for refusing to implement meaningful societal changes on our own initiative.
                1011 1100

Comment

the alignment of the planets has been blamed for an aweful alot as well.

Comment

The liberals because they have no backbone, and the conservatives because they have too much.
                    "Beauty is not in the face...Beauty is a light in the heart." - Kahlil Gibran
                    "The greatest happiness of life is the conviction that we are loved; loved for ourselves, or rather, loved in spite of ourselves" - Victor Hugo
                    "It is noble to be good; it is still nobler to teach others to be good -- and less trouble." - Mark Twain

Comment

Yes, the Hidden Homosexual Agenda is to blame for the decline of families and of virtue in this fallen nation of Canada.

Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                      "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
                      2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Obviously MrFun hasn't seen this yet, or it'd have two votes.
                        1011 1100

Comment

Haven't you learned anything yet?

Everything bad that happens in the world is caused by Clinton's penis. Clinton's penis makes babies cry and animals suffer. It causes acid rain in Germany and typhoons in South Pacific. Osama worships at the altar of Clinton's penis and Kim Jong-Il aspires to be as big a **** as Clinton's penis is. Clinton's penis has thus far caused Pearl Harbor, Kennedy's assasination, the Bhopal disaster, the Challenger explosion and 9/11. (Not Chernobyl, though, that was caused by Tony Blair's left earlobe.) Clinton's penis is a rod of godly might, a towering powermower, and if we don't sacrifice fair large-haired virgins to it, it will erupt and cover us all with it's red-hot lava.

FEAR AND QUAKE!
                          "Spirit merges with matter to sanctify the universe. Matter transcends to return to spirit. The interchangeability of matter and spirit means the starlit magic of the outermost life of our universe becomes the soul-light magic of the innermost life of our self." - Dennis Kucinich, candidate for the U. S. presidency
                          "That’s the future of the Democratic Party: providing Republicans with a number of cute (but not that bright) comfort women." - Adam Yoshida, Canada's gift to the world

Comment

so clinton's got a huge schlong? is that what this administration's about then? compensation?

B♭3

Comment

Oh, to hell with it. Having read Stefu's post, I conclude that the moral thing to do is just blame everything on the Finns. Otherwise it would be Fat Cats so far.
                              1011 1100

Comment

Working...
                              X