X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

haha

stick it to those...err...Syrians.

Comment

So did Israel break the cease fire? Or do they claim it was broken (by the other side...) anyway?
      If its no fun why do it? Dance like noone is watching...

Comment

Originally posted by Drake Tungsten
        I don't think this will lead to much, but you never know.
        Yep, maybe some diplomatic Protests flyng around.
        After all, although the Attack took place on Syrian soil, it wasn´t aimed directly at Syria. Not enough to restart a war over it
        Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
        Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

It looks like the IDF was also making a statement to Syria about their military superiority with the attack.
          Israeli government spokesman Ra'anan Gissin said the camp was 10 miles from Damascus.

Comment

DanielIXY: I think (not sure) that the position is that if they fund terrorists who go into Israel, Syria isn't keeping the cease-fire in the first place [this is what sounds logical here, but I don't really know the details of the thing].
            "You say that it is your custom to burn widows. Very well. We also have a custom: when men burn a woman alive, we tie a rope around their necks and we hang them. Build your funeral pyre; beside it, my carpenters will build a gallows. You may follow your custom. And then we will follow ours."--General Sir Charles James Napier

Comment

Originally posted by Proteus_MST

Yep, maybe some diplomatic Protests flyng around.
              After all, although the Attack took place on Syrian soil, it wasn´t aimed directly at Syria. Not enough to restart a war over it
              If Syria would be in a position to attack Israel, militarily, it would. Luckily, they're not.

Seriously, It's a ****ing stupid clueless action. Pro'lly due to the fact that the army cannot retaliate immideately now, since It's Yom Kippur here, and there are very few ground forces. Many people were released home on friday only to return on thursday.
              urgh.NSFW

Comment

Oh man, this isn't going to be pretty....
                "I work in IT so I'd be buggered without a computer" - Words of wisdom from Provost Harrison
                "You can be wrong AND jewish" - Wiglaf :love:

Comment

believe me, elijah, a war won't ensue. Noone wants a real war. The 'offended' side, the Syrians, the least, since they'll be wiped, even now.
                  urgh.NSFW

Comment

These people are hardly the bastions of rationality though.

Islamic Jihad is sure to hit back too. I wouldn't be going to any bars in Tel Aviv for the next fortnight .

I'm getting real sick of this.
                    "I work in IT so I'd be buggered without a computer" - Words of wisdom from Provost Harrison

Comment

They're crazy, not stupid.
                      urgh.NSFW

Comment

Precisely!

Comment

Nah, as everyone said, it won;t lead to anything besides a possible condemnation of Israel at the UNSC, unless the US decides to veto, for which the US will take the PR hit. but it won;t do **** about anything else. The Syrian's aren't going to let one attack all of a sudden scare them away, the Pals will keep going..it's a publicity stunt to make Arik look like his on top of more than a chicken sandwich.
                          If you don't like reality, change it! me
                          "Oh no! I am bested!" Drake
                          "it is dangerous to be right when the government is wrong" Voltaire
                          "Patriotism is a pernecious, psychopathic form of idiocy" George Bernard Shaw

Comment

...hah?
                            No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

Syrians are saying that they will excersise restraint in their response (big suprise). IDF is showing an undated video that is supposedly of the camp showing large arms caches
                              "I am sick and tired of people who say that if you debate and you disagree with this administration somehow you're not patriotic. We should stand up and say we are Americans and we have a right to debate and disagree with any administration." - Hillary Clinton, 2003

Comment

*ahem* Hamas & IJ HQ in Damascus *ahem*

Now THAT would've been an effective strike against terror. This is is just a message.
                                "Beware of he who would deny you access to information, for in his heart he dreams himself your master" - Commissioner Pravin Lal.

Comment

Working...
                                X