Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IAF Bombs in Syria!

Holy ****!
    "Beware of he who would deny you access to information, for in his heart he dreams himself your master" - Commissioner Pravin Lal.

Are you serious?

edit: Appears not...
    KH FOR OWNER!
    ASHER FOR CEO!!
    GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

Yes I am!

The target was the Ein Sahab camp, which is an Islamic Jihad training base.
      "Beware of he who would deny you access to information, for in his heart he dreams himself your master" - Commissioner Pravin Lal.

Comment

Comment

I want a Fox link!!!

Seriously though, CNN and the BBC aren't saying anything about this.
          KH FOR OWNER!
          ASHER FOR CEO!!
          GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

I think I speak for all of us here when I say:

Uh-oh.
            "I have as much authority as the pope. I just don't have as many people who believe it." — George Carlin

Comment

CNN says:
              BREAKING NEWS: Israeli Army attacks Islamic Jihad training camp deep inside Syria, Israel Defense Forces confirm. Details soon.
              "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
              Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Yeah, just saw it.

KH FOR OWNER!
                ASHER FOR CEO!!
                GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

So apparently there are no empty buildings to bomb in the Gaza Strip and West Bank, so they bomb empty buildings in Syria. Ah well.

Comment

Originally posted by Drake Tungsten
                    I want a Fox link!!!

Seriously though, CNN and the BBC aren't saying anything about this.
                    I think the story just broke and the other news site haven't had time to post their stories yet. While Haaretz Daily might have its slant, its quite another thing to make up an official statement by the Israeli Defense Force.

Comment

Interesting indeed...

When USA chickens out it's good to see Israel still has some fighting spirit!

får jag köpa din syster? tre kameler för din syster!

Comment

AP just posted it:

"I have as much authority as the pope. I just don't have as many people who believe it." — George Carlin

Comment

Hm so what is the diplomatic status Israel vs Syria? I mean officially ... was it some sort of peace treaty, or a cease fire? Cant remember...
                          If its no fun why do it? Dance like noone is watching...

Comment

Cease fire.
                            I came upon a barroom full of bad Salon pictures in which men with hats on the backs of their heads were wolfing food from a counter. It was the institution of the "free lunch" I had struck. You paid for a drink and got as much as you wanted to eat. For something less than a rupee a day a man can feed himself sumptuously in San Francisco, even though he be a bankrupt. Remember this if ever you are stranded in these parts. ~ Rudyard Kipling, 1891

Comment

I don't think this will lead to much, but you never know.
                              KH FOR OWNER!
                              ASHER FOR CEO!!
                              GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X