No announcement yet.

Rush Limbaugh Now Under Investigation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No, but it does mean he's been financing Pfiser which might be the same thing.
    Unless of course Pfiser et all sells to Al-Qaeda fronts.

Comment

Well, when the press smells an opening, they take it. Like sharks, sniffing blood...

Btw, I had an acquatiance/friend who overdosed on prescription drugs about 3-4 years ago. Those things are freakin' nasty addictive, and there's nothing funny about a person undergoing such a hell.

Comment

Well it was only a matter of time before Rush's mouth would get him into trouble.

Comment

limbaugh is special.
          B♭3

Comment

Originally posted by JohnT
            Btw, I had an acquatiance/friend who overdosed on prescription drugs about 3-4 years ago. Those things are freakin' nasty addictive, and there's nothing funny about a person undergoing such a hell.
            The operant word here is "person." Now, if you'll excuse me...

"I have as much authority as the pope. I just don't have as many people who believe it." — George Carlin

Comment

"I am unaware of any investigation by any authorities involving me. No governmental representative has contacted me directly or indirectly. If my assistance is required in the future, I will, of course, cooperate fully."
              -Rush Limbaugh
              'There is a greater darkness than the one we fight. It is the darkness of the soul that has lost its way. The war we fight is not against powers and principalities, it is against chaos and despair. Greater than the death of flesh is the death of hope, the death of dreams. Against this peril we can never surrender. The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.'"
              G'Kar - from Babylon 5 episode "Z'ha'dum"

Comment

JohnT, you are right that there's nothing funny about a pill addiction. But the same can be said for gambling addictions. And yet lots of us were less than distraught when the Blowhard of Virtue, Slots Bennett, was discovered to be so devoted to Family Values like non-stop naked video poker in his hotel room.

And I was truly shocked, shocked, to see the X (not R) rated photos of the Little Tramp herself, Dr Laura.

It's like the old saying: If you love to dish it out, learn to take it.

Edit: not you personally.
                "When all else fails, a pigheaded refusal to look facts in the face will see us through." -- General Sir Anthony Cecil Hogmanay Melchett

Comment

Jesus, I've seen hate-filled threads before, but this is downright ridiculous...

Those things are freakin' nasty addictive, and there's nothing funny about a person undergoing such a hell.

Agreed. Nice to see someone still has a conscience around here.
                  KH FOR OWNER!
                  ASHER FOR CEO!!
                  GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

Rush Limbaugh is not under investigation. They have been investigating a ring in florida for about 2 years. His maid went to the police with a tape that she made all on her own. (after selling her story to the enquirer). The authorities said they are more interested in the distributers of the illegal presciption drugs. As much as I'd like someone to shut him up, lets try to maintain some level interest in the facts.
                    Which side are we on? We're on the side of the demons, Chief. We are evil men in the gardens of paradise, sent by the forces of death to spread devastation and destruction wherever we go. I'm surprised you didn't know that. --Saul Tigh

Comment

Originally posted by uh Clem
                      Wasn't Limbaugh the one who said that the composite photo of every criminal looks like Jesse Jackson?
                      If I'm posting here then Counterglow must be down.

Comment

Rush has some explaining to do, clearly. I find it amazing that a person in pain cannot get perscription pain killers. Why in the world would he even consider buying them without a perscription? Did he become addicted and continued with the pain killers after the pain went away?

Again, regardless of the legal situation, Rush owes his fans an explanation.
                        http://tools.wikimedia.de/~gmaxwell/jorbis/JOrbisPlayer.php?path=John+Williams+The+Imperial+M arch+from+The+Empire+Strikes+Back.ogg&wiki=en

Comment

One word: karma

Comment

except e-sheep is down at the moment. hmm.
                            Concrete, Abstract, or Squoingy?
                            "I don't believe in giving scripting languages because the only additional power they give users is the power to create bugs." - Mike Breitkreutz, Firaxis

Comment

oxycontin
                              I've got tons of this stuff laying around my parents house. Theres even stronger narcotics too.
                              Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Posts citing a news source in this thread = 0.

Mite quick off the gun fellas.
                                Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                                "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
                                2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Working...
                                X