No announcement yet.

Rush Limbaugh Now Under Investigation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ben, the original story is from one of the tabloids. Other stories are just quoting it.

http://tools.wikimedia.de/~gmaxwell/jorbis/JOrbisPlayer.php?path=John+Williams+The+Imperial+M arch+from+The+Empire+Strikes+Back.ogg&wiki=en

Comment

That corroborates Sprayber's comments.

Until we hear more, we have nothing to go on.
      Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
      "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
      2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

The BIG LIE is being exposed Expect more scandals until these monsters are finally shown in their true light,

Comment

This story 'broke' on the National Enquirer and NY Daily News. Not exactly the most reputable sources. For example, CNN has nothing about this.
          “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
          - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui
            This story 'broke' on the National Enquirer and NY Daily News. Not exactly the most reputable sources. For example, CNN has nothing about this.
            Its been running on FoxNews all afternoon. And they claim to have several law enforcement sources.

Comment

The BIG LIE is being exposed Expect more scandals until these monsters are finally shown in their true light,
              Lets not talk about Democrats and their drug habits...
              Monkey!!!

Comment

If it is true, it's obvious and irrefutable proof that there is a God, and I expect my apology from St. Leo et al by seven tomorrow.

And, while drug addiction may be hell, so is dipping your genitalia in sulfuric acid, and if somebody who's old enough to know better did that I'd still find it rather funny. Certainly this is no worse than reality television; here we know the guy is a creep and doesn't have the excuse of shooting himself in the foot for a chance at fame.
                1011 1100
                Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

According to E! Online Rush has been sacked by ESPN. His inappropriate comments about a black quarterback are being cited as a cause. The story about his acquiring some 4350 Lorcets in a 45 day period was also included. Regarding the report that he was the focus of a probe into the illegal distribution of narcotics all that was said is that he was cited as a buyer but was not under investigation.
                  "I say shoot'em all and let God sort it out in the end!

Comment

My sources tell me he resigned... but fired/resigned, sometimes it's the same thing./
                    Monkey!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Japher
                      My sources tell me he resigned... but fired/resigned, sometimes it's the same thing./

yeah my source, er, Dan Patrick, told me that he was told to resign or be fired.

Comment

DYK that Rush is secretly a member of the commie cult of mac users?

Apparently he's offered to promote their products for nothing but Jobs hates his guts. I think that's unfair.
                        Only feebs vote.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Strangelove
                          According to E! Online Rush has been sacked by ESPN. His inappropriate comments about a black quarterback are being cited as a cause.
                          Do you think his comments were inappropriate? I saw nothing wrong with them.
                          ...people like to cry a lot... - Pekka
                          ...we just argue without evidence, secure in our own superiority. - Snotty

Comment

On print they look harsh, but when watching it , to me it seemed he did look to soften it up.

Comment

John T -
                              there's nothing funny about a person undergoing such a hell.
                              You're missing the humor, no one here is laughing because John Doe uses drugs and may have a problem, it's because the guy allegedly using the drugs ridicules others who use drugs, no, demands that others go to jail for using drugs. It's like Bill Clinton giving a speech about how horrible sexual harassment is in 1980 only for Paula Jones to sue him later for...you got it...sexual harassment.

Comment

Originally posted by Caligastia
                                Do you think his comments were inappropriate? I saw nothing wrong with them.
                                I don't like Rush but his comments seemed to be petty straight on. Nearly all quarter backs are white and the NFL desperately wanted to get a black quarter back so they can point to him and show what a great intigrated organization they are. It's also true that this guy has been injured alot and hasn't played as well as people had hoped he would.

I don't see anything racist about that, however, since Rush is a big media figure who often says unfair things about the left he natural draws fire from the left and so they call him a racist. Personally, I would liked to have seen ESPN run a debate between Limbaugh and his accussers and then the listeners could decid for themselves if the charges had merit or if they were baseless.
                                Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Working...
                                X