Baseball Playoffs - Oct 4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sure... but it's Pedro .

The Sox have the bases loaded in the 8th with 2 outs.
    “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
    - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Boston's bullpen blows another one. Game is tied in the bottom of the 9th.
      “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
      - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

12th inning.

Still 4-4.

Looks like Ming was right.

Oakland up to bat.
        Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
        "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
        2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

This is UNBEARABLE!!!
          "mono has crazy flow and can rhyme words that shouldn't, like Eminem"
          Drake Tungsten
          "get contacts, get a haircut, get better clothes, and lose some weight"
          Albert Speer

Comment

Drake Tungsten
            Albert Speer

Comment

OAKLAND WINS!

Single.

Stolen base.

Walk.

Stolen base, runners on the corner.

Stolen base.

Walk, bases loaded.

All with two outs.

Sacrifice bunt down the 3rd base line to score the winning runner.
              Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
              "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
              2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

That was awful. Terrible. Jesus christ, it's hard being a red sox fan.
                Drake Tungsten
                Albert Speer

Comment

Oh bloody buggering sodding hell!

That was awful. Terrible. Jesus christ, it's hard being a red sox fan.

Amen brother.
                  If I'm posting here then Counterglow must be down.

Comment

Zito is looking sharp today as Oakland uses last night momentum to stick it to the Red Sox. They have a 5 - 1 lead in the fourth... And Boston's try for the World Series this year maybe VERY short lived.
                    Keep on Civin'
                    RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

5-1 in the bottom of the 7th.

*sigh*
                      If I'm posting here then Counterglow must be down.

Comment

Zito pitched his 7 innings.. let's see if the Sox can wake up against the bullpen.

It doesn't look promising...
                        Keep on Civin'

Comment

no more pain... no more drama in my life!
                          Drake Tungsten
                          Albert Speer

Comment

Boston fans can relieve the pain of today's loss by catching ESPN Classic's Big Ticket repeat of the 1978 one-game playoff against the Yankees.

Comment

I wouldn't worry too much, Red Sox fans. It's time for the A's to pull ye olde choke jobe.
                              CGN | a bunch of incoherent nonsense
                              Chris Jericho: First-Ever Undisputed Champion of Professional Wrestling & God Incarnate
                              Mystique & Aura: Appearing Nightly @ Yankee Stadium! | Red & Pewter Pride
                              Head Coach/General Manager, Kyrandia Dragonhawks (2004 Apolyton Fantasy Football League Champions)

Comment

The Yankees look like they are going to tie up the series.

Up 4 - 1 going into the bottom of the 8th. Looking good.
                                Keep on Civin'

Comment

Working...
                                X