No announcement yet.

Baseball Playoffs - Oct 4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oakland are such a bunch of pansies. Anyone would think they enjoyed throwing it all away after getting 99% of the way there.
    If I'm posting here then Counterglow must be down.

Comment

• How'd Jesus do for the BoSox? I didn't get to see the game.
      KH FOR OWNER!
      ASHER FOR CEO!!
      GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

• I'm still mightly pissed about the chokejob my boys pulled last night... but I can take solace in the fact that the night wasn't a total loss since I predicted at the start of the series that Oakland would choke in the end.
        CGN | a bunch of incoherent nonsense
        Chris Jericho: First-Ever Undisputed Champion of Professional Wrestling & God Incarnate
        Mystique & Aura: Appearing Nightly @ Yankee Stadium! | Red & Pewter Pride
        Head Coach/General Manager, Kyrandia Dragonhawks (2004 Apolyton Fantasy Football League Champions)

Comment

• I note that Boston's latest closer experiment didn't exactly work out. They had to bring in Lowe, and he was teetering on the brink too!

I loved hearing Miguel Tejada screaming "mother****er" in the dugout after striking out vs. Pedro. That was amusing. Think he was "pressing" just a bit?

Oakland gave away the series. They made ANOTHER baserunning blunder - Guillen trying to stretch a double into a triple! They could have still managed to win it all with a single, and couldn't get it done.

-Arrian
          grog want tank...Grog Want Tank... GROG WANT TANK!

The trick isn't to break some eggs to make an omelette, it's convincing the eggs to break themselves in order to aspire to omelettehood.

Comment

• Originally posted by ixnay
            Hooray! Now my hopes for a Cubs-Sox world series are still alive.

indeed
            :-p

Comment

• i want to see the bosox in the world series.

and then i want to relish their tears of infinite sadness after the cubs beat them.
              B♭3

Comment

Working...
              X