Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• so it's been proposed by a few people that we add another adjective:

dot indians and feather indians.

**** Russel Crowe. **** him in his stupid ass.

*Drake Tungsten looks in Mr. Fun's direction*
    KH FOR OWNER!
    ASHER FOR CEO!!
    GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Drake Tungsten
      so it's been proposed by a few people that we add another adjective:

dot indians and feather indians.

**** Russel Crowe. **** him in his stupid ass.

*Drake Tungsten looks in Mr. Fun's direction*
      lame troll

I think you need to get training from Grandpa Troll.
      A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

• Troll? I was just giving you first dibs. I guess Boris gets this one...
        KH FOR OWNER!
        ASHER FOR CEO!!
        GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

• Let's me muddy the water some more by tossing in West Indians, Black folks fro the Caribbean.
          Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

• Let's me muddy the water some more by tossing in West Indians, Black folks fro the Caribbean.

You racist ****...

KH FOR OWNER!
            ASHER FOR CEO!!
            GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

• BWAH!
              Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

• Hundreds of countries have that many arms. Are we going to invade them all, or just the hundred or so run by dictators? If someone has a nuke that can hit a US City, or anthrax, we are justified in asking if they are a credible threat to security and if so, war might be the way to go.

Are we going to go after every country who has arms, or just the hundred or so that are run by dictators? After that, maybe we'll arrest everyone who owns hunting rifles, then when everone else who owns even a sharp pair of scissors is dead or in jail, we'll just ask the police and armed services to arrest themselves, for possessing arms.

-------------------------
                Btw, I do agree as an occupation force we do have the right to confiscate the arms.

Comment

• so this is what they found? I saw movies where US cops used these things.
                  Attached Files
                  justice is might

Comment

• Ameraborigines
                    In Canada the PC term is either aboriginal or First Nations. When referring to a specific tribe, you use the name of the tribe.

I tend to use Native, just because I can.
                    Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                    "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
                    2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

• Well, the Austrians did lose the second world war, though I'm not sure if Russians occupied Vienna.

As for the first world war, the Russians again failed to occupy Austria proper, though they did take over portions of Galicia.

I'm not sure where you get the idea that Austria was annexed by either Russia or the Turks, or the Chinese.
                      Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                      "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
                      2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

• How about "Native Lauritanians".
                        I'm consitently stupid- Japher
                        I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

• In the 16. Centuy the Turks nearly managed to conqur Austria.
                          They besieged Vienna several times, but were never successful in conquering the Capital of Austria Hungary.
                          Last edited by Proteus_MST; October 1, 2003, 19:23.
                          Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
                          Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

• nothing prohibited here... why are all the rabid foam mouth right-wingers kicking up a storm over a few SAMs and RPGs?

still ain't convining
                            A true ally stabs you in the front.

Secretary General of the U.N. & IV Emperor of the Glory of War PTWDG | VIII Consul of Apolyton PTW ISDG | GoWman in Stormia CIVDG | Lurker Troll Extraordinaire C3C ISDG Final | V Gran Huevote Team Latin Lover | Webmaster Master Zen Online | CivELO (3°)

Comment

Working...
                            X