Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Going too far? Banning peanut butter sandwiches because of ONE childs allergy...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That's ok. We dislike stupid Euros so I guess we're even.
    Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

• Originally posted by Alexander's Horse

I'll bet if one of your kids had the peanut allergy your views on this issue would be quite different.
      Uh, have you bothered to read the entire thread?

Comment

• Originally posted by TCO
        The Eurosensatives don't get to look down on us capital-punishment-loving gun-loving, Indian-killing, Mexican-land-stealing thugs then. We gotta live down to their hand-wringing view of us.

Such care. This is very nice of you
        "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
        "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
        "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

• Even if they ban peanut butter, they can't prevent this kid from coming in contact with peanut stuff in a public place. The only solution is to isolate him.
          (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
          (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
          (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

• Originally posted by JohnT

I'm sorry to say but this is an absolutely disgusting sentiment.

No, wait: I'm not sorry. That was beneath you, MRT, and the others on this thread (if y'all exist - I'm not going back to check) whom posted the same.
            you swear i was serious. i love children, and i hope to have 3 lovely ones of my own one day. if one is allergic to peanut butter you better believe ill kick ass and take names for them.
            "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
            'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

• My apologies for coming on so hard.

(uh, that didn't sound right.... )

Comment

Uh, have you bothered to read the entire thread?
                No I never read more than a post or two in each thread.
                Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

• Ah, that explains how and why you got my position all backward.

Comment

• Originally posted by Urban Ranger
                    Even if they ban peanut butter, they can't prevent this kid from coming in contact with peanut stuff in a public place. The only solution is to isolate him.
                    And put him in a cage and poke him with sticks!
                    I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

• Originally posted by Tattila the Hun
                      We euro's don't dislike americans in general. We dislike stupid americans.

Well, I do.
                      It's the little brother complex.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spiffor

Such care. This is very nice of you
                        Just looking out for you.

Comment

• My apologies for coming on so hard.
                          Sig!
                          Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                          "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
                          2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

• So anyway, the stuff that goes into the big syringe... is there some reason why it can't be made into a preventive medication? That would make this whole dilemma go away.
                            Visit First Cultural Industries
                            There are reasons why I believe mankind should live in cities and let nature reclaim all the villages with the exception of a few we keep on display as horrific reminders of rural life.-Starchild
                            Meat eating and the dominance and force projected over animals that is acompanies it is a gateway or parallel to other prejudiced beliefs such as classism, misogyny, and even racism. -General Ludd

Comment

Ah, that explains how and why you got my position all backward.
                              Post shirtless pics!!
                              We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Originally posted by Smiley
                                So anyway, the stuff that goes into the big syringe... is there some reason why it can't be made into a preventive medication? That would make this whole dilemma go away.
                                I think it merely stops the symptoms.
                                Rethink Refuse Reduce Reuse

Do It Ourselves

Comment

Working...
                                X