Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

North Carolina continues to enforce Unconstitutional Sodomy Law.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Spiffor
    I think he tried to use arguments Troll could understand.
    Ding ding.

Mr. Troll wasn't comp-re-hendin' the legal issue, so the above affirmation was just to assure him that a little bit o' sodomizing ain't all that bad.
    Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

• Mr. Troll wasn't comp-re-hendin' the legal issue, so the above affirmation was just to assure him that a little bit o' sodomizing ain't all that bad.
      "O wad some Power the giftie gie us
      To see oursels as inthers see us!
      It wad frae monie a blunder free us,
      An' foolish notion;"

My point, is that everyone will say that something is good for them, regardless of the truth.
      Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
      "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
      2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

• Well, I sure intend to have a homosexual experience at least once in my life though.

Please tell me you're kidding, Spiff...
        KH FOR OWNER!
        ASHER FOR CEO!!
        GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Drake Tungsten
          Please tell me you're kidding, Spiff...
          I'm an experimental kind of guy. Until now, I had a sexual experience with only one person (obviously from only one sex). Why I don't think of me as a slut, there is no way it remains so until I'm in the urn.
          "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
          "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
          "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

• Homosexual sex is for people with abnormal brains, Spiff. Why venture into that world if you aren't biologically predisposed to it?
            KH FOR OWNER!
            ASHER FOR CEO!!
            GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

Homosexual sex is for people with abnormal brains, Spiff. Why venture into that world if you aren't biologically predisposed to it?
              Who said I wasn't biologically predisposed to it ? I'm a communist
              "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident

Comment

• I hadn't thought about that. All communists are gay, so I guess you are biologically predisposed to it. Well, I wish you luck in the wonderful world of gaiety. Godspeed.
                KH FOR OWNER!
                ASHER FOR CEO!!
                GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

• I'll give you the feedback. I always experience to let science progress, in general by telling what's not to be done :
                  - I tried installing Linux. Unless you're a computer pro who hates in windows, don't.
                  - I tried pouring curry in my coffee. Don't.
                  - I tried smoking (one cig). It sucks
                  - I tried smoking pot. Never again.
                  - I tried covering Marie Antoinette's cake with mayonnaise. The result was surprisingly good (my expectations were very low though)
                  etc. etc.

It is obvious I won't allow myself to die without homosexual sex, now that I've tasted Mayonnaise Cake

Comment

• You ever had Carrot Cake soup? It really does have the taste of two girls making out.
                    KH FOR OWNER!
                    ASHER FOR CEO!!
                    GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

You ever had Carrot Cake soup? It really does have the taste of two girls making out.
                      I MUST try that ! However, I have no idea what a "carrot cake" is, nor to turn it into a soup. Could you please enlighten me ?

Comment

• For Spiff's edification...

More details...
                        KH FOR OWNER!
                        ASHER FOR CEO!!
                        GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Spiffor
                          I'll give you the feedback. I always experience to let science progress, in general by telling what's not to be done :
                          - I tried installing Linux. Unless you're a computer pro who hates in windows, don't.
                          - I tried pouring curry in my coffee. Don't.
                          - I tried smoking (one cig). It sucks
                          - I tried smoking pot. Never again.
                          - I tried covering Marie Antoinette's cake with mayonnaise. The result was surprisingly good (my expectations were very low though)
                          etc. etc.

It is obvious I won't allow myself to die without homosexual sex, now that I've tasted Mayonnaise Cake
                          I look forward to your comments on your self-administered ECT and trepanning with a power drill.
                          The genesis of the "evil Finn" concept- Evil, evil Finland

Comment

• simple solution: stop being gay.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lazarus and the Gimp
                              I look forward to your comments on your self-administered ECT and trepanning with a power drill.
                              I don't indulge in experiences that I expect to kill me or wound me. But should I ever experience a trepanation, you can be sure I'd share the results with you guys

Comment

All communists are gay
                                So the group dedicated to bringing power to the people has no interest in making more people to bring power to, eh?
                                1011 1100
                                Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

Working...
                                X