No announcement yet.

It's a dog's world: IWS XVIII Answers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah, I got Hume scored properly. All those Ahnolds, and scoring them all for 13 also had me score 13 for yours.

Good catch.
    Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
    "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
    2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

My best showing! Guess that means I'm getting stupider

I still haven't figure out how I was scored on Q. 10…
      (\__/) Save a bunny, eat more Smurf!
      (='.'=) Sponsored by the National Smurfmeat Council
      (")_(") Smurf, the original blue meat! © 1999, patent pending, ® and ™ (except that "Smurf" bit)

Comment

Re: It's a dog's world: IWS XVIII Answers

Originally posted by Ben Kenobi
        Question 10: "Which apolytoner would you send and where would they be sent?"

Here's how I'm scoring the question:

Slowwy, Cuba (8)
        MtG, Finland (8)

They get 8 because you had to get both halves, or 4(2)
        since it is more 2^2 times as hard to get both questions.

Counting each half answer, and only counting the highest score, we get:

Ming, Mingapulco 4
        Ming, Finland 4
        Ming, Wales 4
        Ming, South Bronx 4
        Zylka, Finland 4
        MtG, Mingapulco 4
        MtG, Guantanamo 4

Sava, Cuba 3
        Panag, Mingapulco 3

Zylka, Greece 2

All others get 1 point.

Boris to Austin, Texas
        Fez to Morocco
        Kassi to the Amazon
        Monolith94 to Italy
        me to Barbadoes
        everyone to Tibet
        ADG, Far away
        Agathon, to a helicopter over a shark-infested ocean
        So glad I didn't get sent to Texas -- because from there, Slowwy would have booted me to Cuba.

A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

Second place! I'm getting good...er ... more stupid.
          Visit First Cultural Industries
          There are reasons why I believe mankind should live in cities and let nature reclaim all the villages with the exception of a few we keep on display as horrific reminders of rural life.-Starchild
          Meat eating and the dominance and force projected over animals that is acompanies it is a gateway or parallel to other prejudiced beliefs such as classism, misogyny, and even racism. -General Ludd

Comment

16 points? How'd I score so high? It was that damn Catholic response. I knew I should have said Richard Simmons...
            I'm consitently stupid- Japher
            I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

now where's IWS 19?
              There are reasons why I believe mankind should live in cities and let nature reclaim all the villages with the exception of a few we keep on display as horrific reminders of rural life.-Starchild
              Meat eating and the dominance and force projected over animals that is acompanies it is a gateway or parallel to other prejudiced beliefs such as classism, misogyny, and even racism. -General Ludd

Comment

Argh, I missed completely the fact that I won

I msut leave until later tonight, and I'll think of the questions when I'll be back to 'Poly
                "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
                "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
                "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

Hey guys, I have an idea

Since I have no ideas for the next set of questions, would you want, Zylka, Ixnay and Smiley to make the next set of questions ?

That would be really cool, and I simply can't help but to see your questions

Of course, I'll be the one who'll collect and count the results.
                  "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
                  "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
                  "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

Did you PM Zylka, Ixnay, and Smiley?

Inquiring minds want to know…
                    (\__/) Save a bunny, eat more Smurf!
                    (='.'=) Sponsored by the National Smurfmeat Council
                    (")_(") Smurf, the original blue meat! © 1999, patent pending, ® and ™ (except that "Smurf" bit)

Comment

I was PM'd a couple days back and have responded already Dunno about Ixnay and the Zylk

Comment

Comeon Spiffor, you can think of something...
                        "I'm moving to the Left" - Lancer

"I imagine the neighbors on your right are estatic." - Slowwhand

Comment

PM'd spiffor again, if he don't respond soon I'll run the next round.

Comment

Working...
                          X