• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

get druck
    Started without us, Sprayber?

I agree. Boring topic.

Should be marketed as a sleep aid.
    Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
    "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
    2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Go out and think of something besides Bush for a few minutes. Get laid, get druck or get something.

If they were thinking about 'bush', couldn't they concievably be thinking about getting laid (if they were straight ).
      “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
      - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Like a fairway lie? A bush lie?
        Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
        "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
        2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Gaah! Must wash eyes!
          Everything changes, but nothing is truly lost.

Comment

"No child shall be left behind."

"I support our troops."
            Official Homepage of the HiRes Graphics Patch for Civ2

Comment

"And" and "the".
              "When all else fails, a pigheaded refusal to look facts in the face will see us through." -- General Sir Anthony Cecil Hogmanay Melchett

Comment

oh please. clinton is as much of a scumbucket as bush is.

two sides of the same dismal coin. america's going down the ****ter, and it's not because of terrorists. it's because of the nasty fcuks in power, and the idiots that keep voting stupidly, based on "party loyalty" and looks.
                B♭3

Comment

Originally posted by Q Cubed
                  oh please. clinton is as much of a scumbucket as bush is.

two sides of the same dismal coin. america's going down the ****ter, and it's not because of terrorists. it's because of the nasty fcuks in power, and the idiots that keep voting stupidly, based on "party loyalty" and looks.
                  Unfortunately yes... but there is hope. I can think of two Dem. primary candidates that are not party whores. The rest are crap, however.
                  To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

All politicians lie. What A F****** surprise.
                    All Presidents lie. What A F****** surprise. Ok, maybe Carter didn't, but that's because he was scared of the rabbit coming to kill him if he did.
                    Ok, maybe Ford because he was too brain dead to lie.

But Name one other president in the last 50 years that you truely believe did not lie to the American Public.
                    It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                    RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Oh, well if they all do it then it must be OK!!!

Look at the uproar about Clinton's sex lies, that wasn't something that caused thousands of peoples deaths.
                      Jon Miller: MikeH speaks the truth
                      Jon Miller: MikeH is a shockingly revolting dolt and a masturbatory urine-reeking sideshow freak whose word is as valuable as an aging cow paddy.
                      We've got both kinds

Comment

what are you talking about? the idea in vogue with a lot of knee-jerk rightists is that clinton's to blame for that, too.
                        B♭3

Comment

How do you know that it didn't. Maybe if he was more concerned about terrorists then lying about getting his rocks off, thousands may have been saved. (from that wacky right)

I'm not saying it's ok. I'm just saying it's humorous that people are surprised when it happens.
                          It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                          RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Gulf War I (part deux) Don't tell me that when I said people you assumed I meant Americans.
                            Jon Miller: MikeH is a shockingly revolting dolt and a masturbatory urine-reeking sideshow freak whose word is as valuable as an aging cow paddy.
                            We've got both kinds

Comment

i don't know if it is or isn't. but the right loves blaming everything wrong with the us and the world on clinton; the left loves doing the same to bush.

they both conveniently ignore the fact that american politics is a reflection on america itself. they both refuse to admit that it's not the fault of bush or clinton; it's their own fault for letting things go to hell by shirking their duties as citizens.
                              B♭3

Comment

I have no idea how the US political system will ever recover. There seems to be no realistic push for reform from the current system which is clearly FUBARed.
                                We've got both kinds

Comment

Working...
                                X