No announcement yet.

How to End Racism

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• no need to hide your racism, it's quite obvious.

you want toher races so you can feel superior to something.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ecthelion
      terminating all inferior races will end racism forever
      woohoo

A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

• glad you agree, MrGay

Comment

no need to hide your racism, it's quite obvious.

you want toher races so you can feel superior to something.
          Since when are you such a fine phsycologist ?

I've said what my opinion is. It is quite clear. I am not a racist and I disapprove racism. I believe this is quite obvious and I don't buy your sh*ty troll.

This discussion is over for me. I will come back when I'll have intelligent people to talk with.
          "The only way to avoid being miserable is not to have enough leisure to wonder whether you are happy or not. "
          --George Bernard Shaw
          A fast word about oral contraception. I asked a girl to go to bed with me and she said "no".
          --Woody Allen

Comment

• So calling the opposite side of an argument stupid is now the ultimate way to get out of a debate one's losing?

Comment

• glad you agree, MrGay

Chilarious
              KH FOR OWNER!
              ASHER FOR CEO!!
              GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

• says you. it's quite clearly evident that east asians are the master race.

Only if you determine superiority via math test scores.
                KH FOR OWNER!
                ASHER FOR CEO!!
                GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Drake Tungsten
                  glad you agree, MrGay

Chilarious
                  you'll be my man for the next chilympic games

Comment

• So calling the opposite side of an argument stupid is now the ultimate way to get out of a debate one's losing?
                    I think both arguements are stupid, there thread finished I win.... 3 cheers for me!
                    "Our words are backed with NUCLEAR WEAPONS!"​​

Comment

So calling the opposite side of an argument stupid is now the ultimate way to get out of a debate one's losing?
                      Sorry for that. I should have said mature, not intelligent. I have no reason to believe that you are not intelligent. However, you are cerlainly not mature. Either that or you are trolling. Either way, thank you but I'm not curious to continue the "debate".

Congratulations for winning the "debate"
                      "The only way to avoid being miserable is not to have enough leisure to wonder whether you are happy or not. "
                      --George Bernard Shaw
                      A fast word about oral contraception. I asked a girl to go to bed with me and she said "no".
                      --Woody Allen

Comment

• Hey I won, I called all three sides stupid, where is my reward?

Comment

• we know what you want for reward is ass, so sorry there lad(y)

Comment

• Just out of curiosity, how exactly are Jewish Conspirators like the ones mentioned on that Duke site ostensibly controlling the President? I don't think anyone can get away with threatening the president, and the way he fundraises he hardly needs their money. Presumptively blackmail/extortion would work, but I can't imagine Bush is enough of a deviant in bed or financially for that kind of plan to be effective. I haven't been able to find any mention of how exactly the Shadow Israelite Cabal is supposed to work, though to be fair I haven't really searched through the literature that exhaustively...
                            1011 1100
                            Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

we know what you want for reward is ass, so sorry there lad(y)
                              I get this strange feeling that you are homophobic and/or don't like me... dunno just a feeling...

Comment

• Let's NOT get personal here... or some people won't be posting for a while...

SO JUST CHILL...
                                Keep on Civin'
                                RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Working...
                                X