Worst movies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Japher
    I still liked the Matrix... kewl fight scenes...

Another bad one: Galaxy Quest!
    Hmmm... The year Galaxy Quest won the Hugo for Best Sci Fi movie of the year... it beat out the Matrix

One of the Funniest movies of all time...

Bad films...

I also have to go with Caddy Shack 2.

What's the old joke... what's the best golf movie... Caddy Shack... What's the worst... Caddy Shack 2
    Keep on Civin'
    RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

I certainly wasn't laughing when they found the baby dead.

And they weren't cokeheads. They were junkies.
      12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
      Stadtluft Macht Frei
      Killing it is the new killing it
      Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

Originally posted by KrazyHorse
        There are, of course, funny moments. But the movie as a whole is not funny.

It is, however, very good.
        It's got a lot more funny moments than some comedies.

Anyway back to bad movies:

Independence Day
        Jon Miller: MikeH speaks the truth
        Jon Miller: MikeH is a shockingly revolting dolt and a masturbatory urine-reeking sideshow freak whose word is as valuable as an aging cow paddy.
        We've got both kinds

Comment

I liked Independence Day... at least as much as any other Bruckheimer flick...

Speed 2, Jaws 2... almost anything with a 2 in it...
          Deep Impact - I just didn't care if everyone died or not..
          Monkey!!!

Comment

Oh, speaking of not caring if they died or not

The Blair Witch Project.

I was in the cinema just wanting to scream "HURRY UP AND KILL THE ANNOYING GITS!!!"

Would have been a great movie if the kids weren't so irritating that you couldn't wait to see them disemboweled (and then didn't even get to see that. )
            Jon Miller: MikeH speaks the truth
            Jon Miller: MikeH is a shockingly revolting dolt and a masturbatory urine-reeking sideshow freak whose word is as valuable as an aging cow paddy.
            We've got both kinds

Comment

Originally posted by MikeH

Independence Day
              Yep, the US president happens to a be an ex fighter pilot who can also fly UFO's, and as for that puke inducing scene with the kamikaze white trash crop sprayer......

Comment

Blood and gore doesn't bother me, I just found Starship Troopers nauseating. Would avoid it.

Oh, and I didn't mind Independence Day, there are certainly far, far worse out there.
                Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Originally posted by Provost Harrison
                  Oh, and I didn't mind Independence Day, there are certainly far, far worse out there.
                  It was the whole 'middle American values save the world' bit, I'm a bit a cynic with stuff like that

Comment

These are the worst movies you can think of? Either you guys are petty, or you don't know many movies.

I saw a bad horror movie once, an amatuer movie! THAT was bad.
                    be free

Comment

Originally posted by Sn00py
                      These are the worst movies you can think of? Either you guys are petty, or you don't know many movies.

I saw a bad horror movie once, an amatuer movie! THAT was bad.
                      anyone can find bad films, just go to an art college open day (or watch Channel 5), massively hyped bad films, now thats a different matter.......

Comment

Fargo is the worst movie ever made, it is also the only movie I've fallen asleep to. The two or three highlights of the movie was in the trailer. I still feel robbed, and what is it now.. six years? I also feel sorry for all people living in an area with that absolutely disgusting dialect, which is bad even by american standards
                        får jag köpa din syster? tre kameler för din syster!

Comment

I can't believe Highlander 2 hasn't been mentioned yet.
                          "Beware of the man who works hard to learn something, learns it, and finds himself no wiser than before. He is full of murderous resentment of people who are ignorant without having come by their ignorance the hard way. "
                          -Bokonon

Comment

Heretic! Heretic! The Coen Brothers shall smite you.
                            "Beware of the man who works hard to learn something, learns it, and finds himself no wiser than before. He is full of murderous resentment of people who are ignorant without having come by their ignorance the hard way. "
                            -Bokonon

Comment

Originally posted by reds4ever

It was the whole 'middle American values save the world' bit, I'm a bit a cynic with stuff like that
                              Oh granted, that aspect was absolutely ghastly...
                              Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Originally posted by Japher
                                I liked Independence Day... at least as much as any other Bruckheimer flick...

Speed 2, Jaws 2... almost anything with a 2 in it...
                                Deep Impact - I just didn't care if everyone died or not..
                                What! The characters were likable. I kind of welled up just a little when Tia Lioni died along with her father.

And the teenage girl was kind of hot. It was cool the escaped the floods.

Comment

Working...
                                X