Worst movies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Worst movies

What's the worst movie you have ever seen, of those movies you had some good expections for? (This doesn't include movies you already hated before you saw it )

Here's my list (of those movies I can remember for now):

Anger Management: I just saw this movie short time ago... well, I didn't see the whole movie, after 1 hour (without laughing just a little bit) I stopped watching... I usually like Adam Sandler's movies, but this one is just the worst movie with him ever...

The Matrix: I didn't know anything about this movie, before I went to the cinema to watch it... the only reason I went was because my friend "dragged" me to the theatres, and kept telling me this movie was awsome, and very complicated... and since I like "complicated" movies I was persuaded to go... but it turned out this movie was more simple than an ordinary action movie... and the "action" scenes has nothing to do with action...
    This space is empty... or is it?

"Death to Smoochy" - what a load of rotting carp. I thought that Robin Williams couldn't make a garbage movie, but OH how wrong I be.

"The Matrix" - I was told this wasn't a comedy, but it made me LOL. It was worse than a "Hudson Hawk" AND "Ishtar" double feature, which I'd suffer rather than watch the Matrix again.
    -30-

Comment

Deep Blue (version Longue)

Whatr a ****ing peice of crap! I thought i was gonna get some cool underwater fantasy film with lovley comera work and stuff, i put it on and get some useless love story that drags on for about 3hrs and 2 underwater scenes which were worse then the love interest.

terrible acting and direction to.
      eimi men anthropos pollon logon, mikras de sophias

Comment

You two are fools "The Matrix" wasn't worse than Ishtar, but maybe Hudson Hawk = I liked that. I also liked Death to Smoochy

The Crow 2 - If the last reel of this movie was set on fire I wouldn't cross the street to pisss it out.

Spawn - nice idea, bad execution... Thank god they didn't make a sequal. the only saving grace of this flick was Legwazamo and Sheen (the acting not the roles).

Trainspotting - made me sick to watch people laugh at a bunch of cokeheads who kill their baby at the beginning of the show... I had to walk out of it.

Hoodlum - Blacksplotation at it's worse...
        Monkey!!!

Comment

Hmmmmm, worst movie ever.

Caddie Shack II.
          It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
          RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Trainspotting is a great movie! (and they're smack heads not coke heads)
            Jon Miller: MikeH speaks the truth
            Jon Miller: MikeH is a shockingly revolting dolt and a masturbatory urine-reeking sideshow freak whose word is as valuable as an aging cow paddy.
            We've got both kinds

Comment

(and they're smack heads not coke heads)
              Oh no! Forgive me, please!
              Monkey!!!

Comment

How can you not like The Matrix? Probably just too stupid to undertstand what is going on, that is my theory

Worst films? Ever seen Evolution? Oh, and despite what some say about the film, I never could stand Starship Troopers, just couldn't stomach it...
                Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

I suggest you don't read any of Irvine Welsh's books.
                  Jon Miller: MikeH is a shockingly revolting dolt and a masturbatory urine-reeking sideshow freak whose word is as valuable as an aging cow paddy.
                  We've got both kinds

Comment

I thought Starship Troopers was funny... not a great movie, but not in my worst movies ever catagory... Evolution was awful, but I laughed a couple times. Also, I am about as dumb as they come and I still liked the Matrix... kewl fight scenes...

Another bad one: Galaxy Quest!
                    Monkey!!!

Comment

Just saw Master of Disguise a couple days ago... I must say, that's the worst piece of rubbish I've ever had the displeasure of being subjected to.

Comment

Originally posted by Japher
                        Trainspotting - made me sick to watch people laugh at a bunch of cokeheads who kill their baby at the beginning of the show... I had to walk out of it.
                        People were laughing? Not where I'm from...
                        12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
                        Stadtluft Macht Frei
                        Killing it is the new killing it
                        Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

Yup, most ppl I have talked to said it was a funny movie.
                          Monkey!!!

Comment

I found trainspotting very funny. It's a black comedy. Some bits are very disturbing as well of course.

Starship Troopers is a great satire.
                            We've got both kinds

Comment

There are, of course, funny moments. But the movie as a whole is not funny.

It is, however, very good.
                              12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
                              Stadtluft Macht Frei
                              Killing it is the new killing it
                              Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

Working...
                              X