No announcement yet.

pedophile Priest Shanked!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shanked means stabbed. He was not shanked. He was strangled, technically, garroted.
    Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

So how then can sin exist without God, sava, since God determines what counts as sin?
      that's BS obiwan... if God were to say "murder is okay" it would still be a sin...
      To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

No, it wouldn't.
        No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

No, it wouldn't.
          Well, we have a mind to use it, abuse it, or lose it... so you can use your mind to tell right from wrong... you can abuse it by being an evil ****... or you can lose it by being a mindless faithful follower...

the words of my deeply religious grandmother, god rest her soul...

If God says to me... "Sava, it's not a sin to murder people"... I look him in the face and say, "You're wrong d1ckhead!"
          To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Sometimes you folks scare me. Regardless of what he did to the kids, this is still a human being we're talking about, and he certainly was in no capacity to hurt any more kids in prison.
            "Beware of the man who works hard to learn something, learns it, and finds himself no wiser than before. He is full of murderous resentment of people who are ignorant without having come by their ignorance the hard way. "
            -Bokonon

Comment

Didn't one of you guys also suggest a stint in prison for Ahhnald Schvarzenegger?
              -30-

Comment

that's BS obiwan... if God were to say "murder is okay" it would still be a sin...
                You speak very well sava. I did not expect that response.

How do you you know what counts as sin and what does not? Where does this sense come from?

Secondly, would God issue such a command to allow murder?
                Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
                2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Originally posted by obiwan18
                  He sure did in the beta (pre-Jesus) version.
                  "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
                  "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
                  "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

Originally posted by obiwan18
                    Well a certain president of certain states that are apparently united seems to think so.

Comment

Working...
                    X