pedophile Priest Shanked!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pedophile Priest Shanked!!!

This one of one the main guys in the recent findings in the massachusetts area. Serving his 9 year sentence he got 'in a fight' where he was shanked. heh

I read about that. What a shame - death was too easy a way out for him.

Comment

on an (un)related note:

Ralph DelVecchio
      wasn't this the name of the detective in 'due south'?
      "The Christian way has not been tried and found wanting, it has been found to be hard and left untried" - GK Chesterton.

"The most obvious predicition about the future is that it will be mostly like the past" - Alain de Botton

Comment

Poor guy. This is what happens when prisons are overpopulated by people arrested for imaginary offenses. People doing real time suffer.
        Blog | Civ2 Scenario League | leo.petr at gmail.com

Comment

Poor guy?

You aren't referring to the guy who raped a bunch of little kids are you St. Leo?
          We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Gosh, I'm having a heart attack from the SHOCK - a pedophile shanked in prison?!?! WHAT IS THE WORLD COMING TO?!?

Oh wait, you have to have a heart to have an attack. Never mind.
            -30-

Comment

[cheeze]

There's room for you in mine baby!

[/cheeze]
              We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

poetic justice

Comment

That's sad he was killed. I'd have much preferred to see him being accountable for all his crimes.
                    "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
                    "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
                    "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

ewwww Spiffor

Comment

Originally posted by skywalker
                        ewwww Spiffor
                        Hmm ? What's wrong with what I said ? I prefer a right punishment, and a one that allows to see the truth, to some blind vengeance... I wonder what's wrong with that
                        "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident

Comment

think...

I have a dirty mind

Comment

I'd have rather seen him suffer for years rather then be dead in minutes.
                            Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Originally posted by skywalker
                              think...
                              Well, yeah, that too

Comment

Working...
                              X