No announcement yet.

Lombardi Handicappers' League: I Can't Believe We Made 5 Years

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

reismark,please resend the invite.My yahoo account erased all my messages or it must have put it in bulk where it is only there for 24 hours.

thanks
    wildbill
    Next to battle lost,misery is a battle gained.
    --Duke of Wellington(after Waterloo)

Comment

nevermind,I had several crashes and reformats since last year.I was able to find the old logo on CBS.

Do I need to re-register??
      Next to battle lost,misery is a battle gained.
      --Duke of Wellington(after Waterloo)

Comment

Not to sound stupid or anything, but when does the football season start?

Comment

a week from thursday.
          It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
          RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

It's nice when people remember.
            Yeah yeah, how could I forget with all the gloating. Btw, I don't recall much talk from Ming at all...I thought gloating would be in his blood too.

If Imran wants to join Team Rush, he's certainly welcome. But I'm still pretty sure Defiant was our third and I did send him a PM inviting him to join. However, if Imran was our third, the spot should go to him... Do you want to join, Imran?

Comment

Berzerker,
              I am there if Imran doesn't want to, but I always pick the Packers.
              Lets always remember the passangers on United Flight 93, true heroes in every sense of the word!

(Quick! Someone! Anyone! Sava! Come help! )-mrmitchell

Comment

Reismark,
                My CBS Sportsline is DEFIANT3 and I used, seanc@herrschners.com email address, otherwise defiantdiplomacy@charter.net.
                Just waiting on whether it is I or Imran.
                Lets always remember the passangers on United Flight 93, true heroes in every sense of the word!

Comment

Originally posted by Defiant
                  but I always pick the Packers.
                  I guess that's smarter than always picking the BEARS.

I do seem to remember MING gloating considerably last year.
                  It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                  RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Pack were 12-4 but I don't know how many times they stayed within the spread. But both Chicago games they should do as expected.

Comment

Actually, if my feeble memory serves me correct, that even though the Bears usually got their A** kicked, they covered the spread more often then not.
                      RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Originally posted by Berzerker
                        Yeah yeah, how could I forget with all the gloating. Btw, I don't recall much talk from Ming at all...
                        Age and Drugs must be effecting your memory
                        Keep on Civin'
                        RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Send me an invite Reis.

Only two of the Slackers remain, me and Sloww, Drake is off the net these days, so we need a third.
                          I believe Saddam because his position is backed up by logic and reason...David Floyd
                          i'm an ignorant greek...MarkG

Comment

Actually, I was just at CBS, they have a Lombardi ltd, is that the league this year?

They had all the people from last year's league listed, but it says 2003.
                            I believe Saddam because his position is backed up by logic and reason...David Floyd

Comment

Your PM box is full Reis.

Comment

Originally posted by Sloth
                                Reis, I'm offended!!!! ....
                                I was the third Stooge. Last year the squad folded...and it was my fault as I was on vacation till after the first week. This time, unfortunately, I'm here (no long vacation this time). If we want to have another go....
                                Couldn't be more right, Sloth. I should have remembered. I didn't get a PM from you - must have been because my box was full, like Chris said. Please send me your e-mail addy again.

Chris: The league address this year is http://lhl.football.sportsline.com, NOT lhltd. (I didn't know that last year's data was still there, and this time I'm getting the URL I want anyway.) So you do need to get an invite instead of using last year's setup. (My PM box should have some space now, so please try to send it again.)

Brtndr4u: I resent you an invite.

Defiant: I sent you an invite to the first address.
                                CGN | a bunch of incoherent nonsense
                                Chris Jericho: First-Ever Undisputed Champion of Professional Wrestling & God Incarnate
                                Mystique & Aura: Appearing Nightly @ Yankee Stadium! | Red & Pewter Pride
                                Head Coach/General Manager, Kyrandia Dragonhawks (2004 Apolyton Fantasy Football League Champions)

Comment

Working...
                                X