No announcement yet.

Lombardi Handicappers' League: I Can't Believe We Made 5 Years

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Imran: 1. Can you remove your e-mail address from the Phone Number field? (If you read the rules, you'll know that I plan to put that field to a very important use for the pool.) 2. Know of anybody willing to be a Stooge? (You do remember that, right?)

JohnT: Yup, that's probably bouncing its way around a bunch of mail servers right now before being returned to you...

I'm reposting this (I want to be sure everyone sees it):

To everyone: Have you all read the full complement of rules available at the website (http://lhl.football.sportsline.com)? I want you guys to get used to looking up stuff and posting through that site, since ACS, as evidenced again today, has not been reliable in recent months.
    Last edited by reismark; August 25, 2003, 17:00.
    CGN | a bunch of incoherent nonsense
    Chris Jericho: First-Ever Undisputed Champion of Professional Wrestling & God Incarnate
    Mystique & Aura: Appearing Nightly @ Yankee Stadium! | Red & Pewter Pride
    Head Coach/General Manager, Kyrandia Dragonhawks (2004 Apolyton Fantasy Football League Champions)

Comment

Wanna play!

Can't even remember who was on my team last year... or its name (something to do with the group Rush...)

Sending PM with my email, Reismark.
      Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
      RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

Count me in

ixnay_37@hotmail.com

Comment

Originally posted by rah
          Well, Ming and I will be on the same team. If coldwizard checks in, (and he wants to join us again) we'll be set.
          If not, we'll look for one more.

Slicker Pickers! Whooooooo!
          Pool Manager - Lombardi Handicappers League - An NFL Pick 'Em Pool

https://youtu.be/HLNhPMQnWu4

Comment

Can I play?

scanful@yahoo.com

ACK!
            Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

I sent Tuberski an invite. CW, I need an e-mail addy so I can send you one...
              Chris Jericho: First-Ever Undisputed Champion of Professional Wrestling & God Incarnate
              Head Coach/General Manager, Kyrandia Dragonhawks (2004 Apolyton Fantasy Football League Champions)

Comment

Thanks Reis.

ACK!
                Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

1) Done

2) I dunno... who was it last year? (I didn't even remember you were on my team )
                  “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                  - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Damn, just posted this in the Fantasy review thread

Reismark, I can't change my handle, just my name and that doesn't help. Why can't I use Sothisrising? I'd have to re-register to use something like Berzerker (I can't even use that handle anyway).

JRRabbit, you were on Team Rush and we lost 1st place in the team competition to Rah/Ming on the last Monday night game of the season. I can't remember who our third was, I think it was Defiant, and I'd like to continue the tradition so if no one else invites you, I guess we can have Team Rush again.

Consider that an invitation

Comment

Btw, if JRRabbit joins Team Rush, we'll need one more person. I'll send Defiant a PM...

Comment

Imran: It wasn't last year, but two years ago (I believe you - and not Defiant - were on Rush last year, IIRC). The Three Stooges... you, me, and I don't remember the third, but we could find somebody... say a CGNer, for instance. (I'm getting a lot more interest over there this year than I did last...)

Berzerker: That's exactly what I want you to change - not your CBS username, but your displayed name. That helps completely. Your real name is showing up there and in the Players dialog, and I'm asking you to change that to "Berzerker". Just go to Personal on the Options menu and you should see it...

Comment

Bump to see if Zop will join JohnT and I.
                          Join us or die!

OK...what was it...the Forrest Gimps? Sounds good to me.
                          Life and death is a grave matter;
                          all things pass quickly away.
                          Each of you must be completely alert;
                          never neglectful, never indulgent.

Comment

I believe you - and not Defiant - were on Rush last year, IIRC

Hmm... for some reason I do remember being on the Rush side . At least I remember JRabbit being on the squad. The memory is fuzzy after that .
                            “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”

Comment

Sheesh...you may as well go ahead and smoke pot if you're that stupid anyways.
                              Life and death is a grave matter;
                              all things pass quickly away.
                              Each of you must be completely alert;
                              never neglectful, never indulgent.

Comment

But I consistantly beat you so what does that say about your smarts?

Comment

Working...
                                X