No announcement yet.

Lombardi Handicappers' League: I Can't Believe We Made 5 Years

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PM'd my email to you, reismark. Please send invite.
    My handle on CBS was Jrabbit (they wouldn't accept my " - " -- those pigs!

If Imran wants to join Team Rush, he's certainly welcome. But I'm still pretty sure Defiant was our third and I did send him a PM inviting him to join. However, if Imran was our third, the spot should go to him... Do you want to join, Imran?
    Berz -- It was definitely you, me, and Imram last year. It was my first year doing this, so I know you're remembering a different incarnation of Team Rush. Trust me, Defiant was not a screen name in Lombardi last season.

I'm interested in teaming with you and Imram again, but if you need room for an old teammate, I'm cool with it. No prob.

Let's get this set up so we can all take potshots at Slicker Pickers...
    Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
    RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

Tride to find last year's rosters in Poly archives, but the Search function is still off.

RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

But I'm still pretty sure Defiant was our third and I did send him a PM inviting him to join. However, if Imran was our third, the spot should go to him... Do you want to join, Imran?

You sent Defiant the invite first... so I'll become a Free Agent and let him take the spot on Team Rush .
        “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
        - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

I guess I'm recruiting for the Black and Bruise Brothers.

Don't everyone jump at once. I'll let it be known I made $17,000 last year on BoDogs.I hit 76% of the games I played.I would have won the Lombardi if I hadn't missed Thanksgiving week.

I'm looking to take it all this year here.Yes,thats a warning to you young whippersnapping turtles.
          Next to battle lost,misery is a battle gained.
          --Duke of Wellington(after Waterloo)

Comment

You guys probably should shake up your teams if you want a chance to beat the Slicker Pickers this year
            Keep on Civin'
            RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui
              You sent Defiant the invite first... so I'll become a Free Agent and let him take the spot on Team Rush .
              Are you forgetting something, Imran? Before you Rushed, you were a Stooge... and I think Sloth wants to get the band back together as much as I do. You in?
              CGN | a bunch of incoherent nonsense
              Chris Jericho: First-Ever Undisputed Champion of Professional Wrestling & God Incarnate
              Mystique & Aura: Appearing Nightly @ Yankee Stadium! | Red & Pewter Pride
              Head Coach/General Manager, Kyrandia Dragonhawks (2004 Apolyton Fantasy Football League Champions)

Comment

Yeah sure... why not?
                “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Age and Drugs must be effecting your memory
                  Hehe, that must be it, but I think it's the 25 years of tobacco.

Okay, it looks like Imran has an invite from the Stooges so Defiant will join Team Rush. Btw you guys, I'm not really the captain, I just chose the name and since Imran was on our team last year it's his choice. So, pending a change of mind, Imran will join the Stooges and Defiant will join Team Rush. Both of you have teams waiting for you so that's probably the best solution...

Comment

reis: Haven't received an invite from you yet. Send it to frozenfire911 at hotmail dot com please

Comment

Very well. So The Three Stooges are back together.
                      Sent another PM...let's hope it works, this time

Comment

Student back with the Master, again, hey Berz?
                        We will crush all opponents.
                        Lets always remember the passangers on United Flight 93, true heroes in every sense of the word!

(Quick! Someone! Anyone! Sava! Come help! )-mrmitchell

Comment

Bring it on
                          It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                          RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

reismark -- Still waiting the glorious invitation. Have PM'd you 2x...

Comment

Is Defiant Egyptians a music group ?
                              Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                              "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                              He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Slowy,
                                That is just brutal, I am paying special attention to you this year, what is your team name, Slowlearners.
                                Lets always remember the passangers on United Flight 93, true heroes in every sense of the word!

(Quick! Someone! Anyone! Sava! Come help! )-mrmitchell

Comment

Working...
                                X