No announcement yet.

Lombardi Handicappers' League: I Can't Believe We Made 5 Years

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You can change your display name under Options > Personal.

Comment

Invitations sent to Frozzy, Peace and Imran.

And Diss: If you wanna play, all I need's an e-mail addy from you and I can send you an invite.

Berz: As Zop said, just click Personal on the Options menu and change the Your Name field to match your handle. No need to make a new account.
      CGN | a bunch of incoherent nonsense
      Chris Jericho: First-Ever Undisputed Champion of Professional Wrestling & God Incarnate
      Mystique & Aura: Appearing Nightly @ Yankee Stadium! | Red & Pewter Pride
      Head Coach/General Manager, Kyrandia Dragonhawks (2004 Apolyton Fantasy Football League Champions)

Comment

pm sent.

I was doing great last year till that missed week at Thanksgiving.

Are my Black & Blues Brothers still around?
        Next to battle lost,misery is a battle gained.
        --Duke of Wellington(after Waterloo)

Comment

oh yeah in case you need it.

brtndr4u_99@yahoo.com
          Next to battle lost,misery is a battle gained.
          --Duke of Wellington(after Waterloo)

Comment

Invitations sent to Diss and the Bartender.

JohnT? I still need a e-mail addy for you if you wanna play!
            Chris Jericho: First-Ever Undisputed Champion of Professional Wrestling & God Incarnate
            Head Coach/General Manager, Kyrandia Dragonhawks (2004 Apolyton Fantasy Football League Champions)

Comment

JThorn1934@aol.com

Comment

I have PMed you the eddress to use.

RAH
                It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Hey, JohnT and Zopp...wanna make a team? How about "Athiests on Acid"?
                  Life and death is a grave matter;
                  all things pass quickly away.
                  Each of you must be completely alert;
                  never neglectful, never indulgent.

Comment

Well, Ming and I will be on the same team. If coldwizard checks in, (and he wants to join us again) we'll be set.
                    If not, we'll look for one more.
                    It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                    RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Hey reis, send it again.

I don't think I got it
                      “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                      - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

All signed up.
                        Thanks Reis.
                        RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Sneak - be glad to. Otoh, we have to get a different name as I am neither an atheist (rather a don't-careist) or on acid. How about Forrest Gimp, whom, in 1995, ran all the way from Alabama to Los Angeles where he then unfortunately met Zed and Maynard, ending up under their pawn shop dressed in a leather full-body whatever that outfit was.

Signed up. Reis, sent you an email.

Comment

JohnT: Which address?

To everyone: Have you all read the full complement of rules available at the website (http://lhl.football.sportsline.com)? I want you guys to get used to looking up stuff and posting through that site, since ACS, as evidenced again today, has not been reliable in recent months.

Comment

I'm in now .

I'm available for a team .
                              “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                              - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Originally posted by reismark
                                JohnT: Which address?

To everyone: Have you all read the full complement of rules available at the website (http://lhl.football.sportsline.com)? I want you guys to get used to looking up stuff and posting through that site, since ACS, as evidenced again today, has not been reliable in recent months.
                                Uh, I just replied to the email that you sent. Was that an automated thingy?

Comment

Working...
                                X