No announcement yet.

Would you be humble before God?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I would be humble before Cher upon meeting her, but to God?

maybe . . . . . . .
    A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

Well, my arms are too short to box with God.
      Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
      "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
      2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

who was the first to say that, obiwan?
        "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
        "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

Humble before God? probalby not. respectful, yes, but not humble. As a being of free will, I owe him no humbleness.
          If you don't like reality, change it! me
          "Oh no! I am bested!" Drake
          "it is dangerous to be right when the government is wrong" Voltaire
          "Patriotism is a pernecious, psychopathic form of idiocy" George Bernard Shaw

Comment

Yes we all have freewill, and the evils that mankind should not be blamed on God. He expects us to do what is right, but does not forces us to do right. If we choise to do what ever we want and some evil results we have no one to blame but ourselves.
            There is no freewill...
            If you assume god exists, than you believe in this all powerfull being, knowing everything in advance, who made you, your enviroment and so on. He designed where your mind is going. Foolish to believe in a god and freewill at the same time...
            If its no fun why do it? Dance like noone is watching...

Comment

Daniel you are not getting it. I can choose right now wether or not I can send my self straight to Mingapulco right? I have a choice between right and wrong and G-d is not controlling what I do.

Sorry for the threadjack though. Yes I would do what ever G-d told me and bow down before him

Comment

God knows everything in advance. He would know in advance if you would choose right now to go to mingapulco. Maybe a little change here and there while he created you would have changed your "choice" ...
                If its no fun why do it? Dance like noone is watching...

Comment

Working...
                X