iFeminists.com

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

True story:

My mother was called a feminazi by Rush himself.

See, they were friends in high school. She is now a teacher at the school and he was the speaker at a graduation a few years back (he was the speaker at my hs graduation as well, I was the only one on thecommittee to vote against him). She was the reader ofthe names. He told her to get him some water and she told him that he could get it himself (should've asked please, my mom's not his secretary) and he called her a feminazi in front of her principal and colleagues. Well, he called us at home that night and apologized.

ah rusty limbaugh.

Comment

feminists
      feminazis

sometimes it takes a ***** to change men's horrible attitudes towards women

Comment

Dissident, please say you are kidding me.

(Feminazism could be a good S&M-type thing, couldn't it though?)

EDIT: Then again, come to think of it, accusing the man of rape before ****ing isn't as sexy as just spanking and hot love.
        Last edited by mrmitchell; July 31, 2003, 02:43.
        meet the new boss, same as the old boss

Comment

first of all I read Wendy's column at Fox News.

She is politically motivated.

I'm sure we are hearing only one side of this story.

Counsilling is good for abused women. Even if she thinks she doesn't need counsilling, she probalby does.

Comment

Originally posted by Dissident

Counsilling is good for abused women. Even if she thinks she doesn't need counsilling, she probalby does.
            Denying that you need counseling is the first sign that you need inpatient counseling!
            He's got the Midas touch.
            But he touched it too much!
            Hey Goldmember, Hey Goldmember!

Comment

Male Chauvinazis.
              Blog | Civ2 Scenario League | leo.petr at gmail.com

Comment

I dont even understand the damn point of the article. It makes no sense. ALl she does is complain about having to go to this group secession for battered women to get her kids back and wonders why she has not gotten them yet. I can think of a million reasons why this laddy lost her kids and I dont need to know all the details of her situation. I just pick it up from her view of the group and all the help people are trying to give her.
                Donate to the American Red Cross.
                Computer Science or Engineering Student? Compete in the Microsoft Imagine Cup today!.

Comment

Females

Feminists
                  www.my-piano.blogspot

Comment

Each woman is worth many dollars to DSS and to Independence House.
                    This comment warrants some investigation, even if the rest seems rather politically motivated. Are the counsellors serving the best interests of their clients?
                    Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                    "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
                    2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

This a shocking example of female aggression to men.

The guy gets drunk just once in his life, and she makes him go to AA. What a ballbreaker.
                      The genesis of the "evil Finn" concept- Evil, evil Finland

Comment

I don't think that article had anything to do feminism, instead I think was a shinning example of the abuse of social systems and the misuse of government money... Thank you dems for making such programs (that one's for Sava)

---

But I can harp on Feminists... I hate anyone who is an extremist on any point. Everything in moderation... everything... I am very, very, very, adminant about that... I guess you can call me a moderate extremist... should I hate myself?

Monkey!!!

Comment

Originally posted by blackice
                          Boris Godunov, Giant_Squid read on:
                          "Hillary Clinton stated openly in a speech in New York this summer that her goal was to have a social worker in every home, except of course her own."

Article
                          Give me a break! That isn't a quote of Hillary's speech, that's a quote of someone claiming that's what Hillary said. What a crock of BS! Where's the actual quote of what Hillary said?

The point of It Takes a Village, as anyone who has bothered to read it will know, isn't about having a massively instrusive social worker network. It's about how everyone in a community bears some responsibililty for the safety, education and well-being of children, whether by direct or indirect involvement. It's about how children are affected by everything that happens in their communities, so it is important that everyone keep that in mind.

Man, the strawmen are out in force!
                          Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

Working...
                          X