Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We wait hours between picks generally.
    Going by that, one would have plenty of time, usually, to change.
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• That's the only option Yahoo gives? That sucks...
      Hey, I'm not trying to be a ****...just avoiding confusion...I DON'T like the fact we have a no-show already in this league...and the whole thing can get hairy if we start addendums to rules etc, but we MAY need to now have people say "that's my final answer" or some such just in case the next person picking goes ballistic if a change messes them up somehow...but we should ALL be able to make a pick without a **** up and just leave it at that....but 10 mins (by the forum clock) is fine with me...unless the forum takes a **** and somebody says oooh oooh I couldn't log on, etc...
      knucklehead!
      Life and death is a grave matter;
      all things pass quickly away.
      Each of you must be completely alert;
      never neglectful, never indulgent.

Comment

• Feisty crowd tonight.
        Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

• YOU started it!

Puzzlement indeed!

Comment

• Here's what I think.
            BAPAY through all picks not currently on-line.

Comment

• Yea, BAPAY Berzerker, I wanna make a pick before I go to sleep =)

Comment

• Let's not get out of control here...give it a round or two, then require chronic no shows to supply a list or be doomed to the default list, duplicate player or not...picking for people arbitrarily is a bad idea (i.e. Henry instead of the QB) as they may be a dumbass and pick something totally dumb to our advantage!

Comment

• Sneak: hehe

I made it 5 minutes to make absolutely sure it is to correct a mistake, and not second guessing, which may mess up the next guy.
                  “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                  - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

• i.e. Henry instead of the QB

Henry was the HIGHEST rated player not a QB. It would be unfair to saddle someone with another QB in round #2, when we can only play one per week. Actually this is something that Ming made us do for baseball .
                    “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”

Comment

• Henry is a good RB.

Comment

• Too bad...life is unfair, etc.

I want a potential dumbass to pass over good players, really!
                        If certain "questionable" picks had not been made ahead of me, I wouldn't have gotten the near ideal Harrison/Green combo...capiche?

Comment

• Sneak, we also want to be able to 'sell' this team to a newcomer .

Btw, anyone found anyone yet?

Comment

• Are we replacing someone? Seriously? I'll have my buddy Matt take over now, if we can do it quickly...

Comment

• Matt who?

ACK!
                              Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

• He played in the league last year...

Comment

Working...
                                X