Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey, check this out. The NFL fined Millen $200K for not interviewing minority candidates.

What a crock . Millen knew who we wanted and got him. So much so that he canned Morninhweg after telling him his job was secure.
    "Perhaps a new spirit is rising among us. If it is, let us trace its movements and pray that our own inner being may be sensitive to its guidance, for we are deeply in need of a new way beyond the darkness that seems so close around us." --MLK Jr.

Comment

• Well it took dumbass Sneak hours of puzzlement to say all the good players were gone, after 1 complete round, and then settle on one of the "crappy" other players.
      Marvin Harrison.
      Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
      "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
      He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• I saw that... what a bunch of Bull. I think the minority hiring practice is BS. Especially in cases like this.
        “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
        - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

• So who did Tuber take and who is up?

Comment

• I took McNabb and Owens. #12 and #13 picks, Sneak is up again.

ACK!
            Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

• Go back to FFZ, Berz.
              Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

• Originally posted by SlowwHand
                Well it took dumbass Sneak hours of puzzlement to say all the good players were gone, after 1 complete round, and then settle on one of the "crappy" other players.
                Marvin Harrison.

Hours of puzzlement? I didn't even know it was my turn until a few hours before I picked, you knee biting, wide panted yokel!

Anyhow, The West Side Thugs shall now pick....Ahman Green.
                Life and death is a grave matter;
                all things pass quickly away.
                Each of you must be completely alert;
                never neglectful, never indulgent.

Comment

• Is it even your turn, trouble-maker ?

Comment

• Yes it is, you dumbass...sheesh...for someone who gets all puffed up like a wet hen, you really should get your facts straight, you biscuit eatin' goomba!

Comment

• Well hell, Make it where I can't even have any fun at all, why don't you?

Comment

• And you're just pissed 'cause I took Harrison and Green...I know you wanted them reaaaaaal bad.

Comment

• Those were good picks.

Comment

• We must be reading the same websites/magazines.

Well, I figured the next few RB's were all the same, but Green has a slight edge on strength of schedule. So I went with a marquee WR first and got who I wanted on the way back anyways. Since Kurt ****ing Warner was my #1 pick last year (that worked out greaaaat!) I'm leery of QB's in general.

Comment

• McNabb and Owens? Not bad for picking last. Weren't you whining about being last?

We're so far ahead at FFZ I can't get used to seeing the big names just being picked here.

Comment

• I almost always grab 2 RB's first.
                                Last year I took Terrell Owens with the 2nd pick, and it still went well.
                                Generally though, I stay the course. Right or wrong.

Comment

Working...
                                X