This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Berzerker
    McNabb and Owens? Not bad for picking last. Weren't you whining about being last?

We're so far ahead at FFZ I can't get used to seeing the big names just being picked here.
    I wasn't whining, just didn't know that I would have the first picki in the second round.

I was pretty happy.

ACK!
    Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

• RB's are much more likely to be educated sleeper picks than WR's though, IMO.
      Every year I end up with a decent to great RB that came under the radar.
      Life and death is a grave matter;
      all things pass quickly away.
      Each of you must be completely alert;
      never neglectful, never indulgent.

Comment

• I always gamble, every year, on a rookie.
        Have had Shockey, William Green, many that pan out well.
        Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
        "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
        He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• Yea, I had McMichael last year, he wasn't too bad either.

O great, Mac's on the clock again... BAPAY!

Comment

• BAPAY ! BAPAY !
            Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

• BAPAY it is .

Now let me see who is next on the list at Yahoo.

And we are NOW taking applications to fill MacTBone's spot. Try to get someone to come .
              “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
              - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

• ME! I'm next!

Comment

• I'm going to go a modified BAPAY... since the team that is Mac's has a QB, it would unfair to give them another with the 2nd pick (and make it unmarketable to anyone else who wanted to take his spot, really).

So, BAPAY that isn't a position he has already:

Travis Henry, RB Buffalo.

Slow, yer up!
                  “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”

Comment

• Edit: N/M

Comment

• Tiki Barber

Comment

• No... he already has Aaron Brooks, who is #1 QB and #5 best player in 'rank', not in 'KFFL rank', which is projections I think.

Now he has Brooks and Henry.

Comment

• Yea, unlucky post-timing.

I get it now

Comment

• Dang, this is going fast now.

Did Sloth send you a list, Imran, or are you going to have to BAPAY him too?

Comment

• Who is this joker? Too bad he's not making his own picks, 'cause a bonehead might have picked a kicker or something and left Henry for Slow...
                              Life and death is a grave matter;
                              all things pass quickly away.
                              Each of you must be completely alert;
                              never neglectful, never indulgent.

Comment

• Ok, Slow picks Barber, RB NYG.

Imran goes for the RISK pick

Fred Taylor RB, Jac
                                Last edited by Imran Siddiqui; July 25, 2003, 19:49.

Comment

Working...
                                X