This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dissident is up!
    “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
    - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Dissident!
      Oh, no. Dissident is like Venom at my other league.
      Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
      "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
      He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Chris: LA Rams??? I wish they could play like they were still in LA...
        CGN | a bunch of incoherent nonsense
        Chris Jericho: First-Ever Undisputed Champion of Professional Wrestling & God Incarnate
        Mystique & Aura: Appearing Nightly @ Yankee Stadium! | Red & Pewter Pride
        Head Coach/General Manager, Kyrandia Dragonhawks (2004 Apolyton Fantasy Football League Champions)

Comment

That's ok, in my other league, one guy thought Ricky Williams played for the Colts! :eek
          I believe Saddam because his position is backed up by logic and reason...David Floyd
          i'm an ignorant greek...MarkG

Comment

He was right, as it turns out.
            I didn't realize TT's Ricky was already in the league.

Slow live draft. Confirmation that there is a Hell.
            Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
            "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
            He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Perhaps we need to do the drafting somewhere else where there's no risk of downtime delaying the entire process.

Comment

Zopp, I was thinking that exact thing.

Where can we go guys? This downtime thing will KILL this draft!!
                “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”

Comment

It is realatively easy to use and there aren't a ton of people there.

Plus, there is a forum for sports.

ACK!
                  Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

Well I wouldn't want to invade... maybe we can make up our own forums for the draft and just general fantasy stuff .

Comment

Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui
                      Well I wouldn't want to invade... maybe we can make up our own forums for the draft and just general fantasy stuff .
                      I'm actually a mod over there .

It wouldn't be a problem. Besides I have no idea how to make up a forum.

ACK!

Comment

It's very quiet, so no-one will bother =)

Comment

Zopperoni... can you make a 'Fantasy Football' forum on your side, if you don't mind?

Thanks You are a draft-saver .

Comment

How's this?

Comment

Works for me.

ACK!

Comment

Nice forum..should do the trick
                                "Perhaps a new spirit is rising among us. If it is, let us trace its movements and pray that our own inner being may be sensitive to its guidance, for we are deeply in need of a new way beyond the darkness that seems so close around us." --MLK Jr.

Comment

Working...
                                X