• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes.

Comment

Ok thanks, I'm a fantasy league rookie.

*ahem*

With the first overall pick the of 2003 Apolyton Fantasy League Draft, the Fighting Emus select *drumroll*

LaDainian Tomlinson of the San Diego Chargers.
      "Perhaps a new spirit is rising among us. If it is, let us trace its movements and pray that our own inner being may be sensitive to its guidance, for we are deeply in need of a new way beyond the darkness that seems so close around us." --MLK Jr.

Comment

We're rolling! Nice pick, Jac.

NEXT!
        Last edited by SlowwHand; July 22, 2003, 09:30.
        Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
        "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
        He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Oh, and Imran? A little more heads-up next time
          "Perhaps a new spirit is rising among us. If it is, let us trace its movements and pray that our own inner being may be sensitive to its guidance, for we are deeply in need of a new way beyond the darkness that seems so close around us." --MLK Jr.

Comment

Slackers is up .
            “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
            - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

BaH! I gave plenty of heads up .
              “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”

Comment

Good pick, Jac. I figured it would either be LaDainian or Ricky going first...
                CGN | a bunch of incoherent nonsense
                Chris Jericho: First-Ever Undisputed Champion of Professional Wrestling & God Incarnate
                Mystique & Aura: Appearing Nightly @ Yankee Stadium! | Red & Pewter Pride
                Head Coach/General Manager, Kyrandia Dragonhawks (2004 Apolyton Fantasy Football League Champions)

Comment

I don't think Ricky can duplicate what he did last year, and I think Tomlinson can break 2000 this year and 20 tds.

Comment

I don't know that I agree with that.
                    Both Ricky and the Dolphins will be more comfortable this year, but one never knows.
                    At least you didn't steal Curtis Martin from Imran.
                    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

Shhhh

Comment

Martin? That guy's an old fart with bionic knees.

Comment

As Imran would say, "Shhhhhh".

Comment

Martin has showed up in great shape to camp. He played all last year hurt. He's healthy and has a great QB. He'll do great .

Comment

See?

Comment

Slackers select Mashall Faulk, LA Rams
                                I believe Saddam because his position is backed up by logic and reason...David Floyd
                                i'm an ignorant greek...MarkG

Comment

Working...
                                X