X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am registered.

ACK!
    Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

SWEET .

We'll do the draft on both sites... so picks made in either place will work.
      “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
      - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

OK, registered there.
        I believe Saddam because his position is backed up by logic and reason...David Floyd
        i'm an ignorant greek...MarkG

Comment

you guys sure have to make this complicated.

I prefer to stay here.

Was Apolyton down today?

I had some drink... I mean some chores to do today.

But I'm back.

now for the hard part. sure wish Marshal Faulk was available

Curtis Martin? this guy can't still be going that strong can he?

And how fast do you guys want to do this draft? I dislike drafting so early. I have to do some serious praying for no injuries.

Comment

who knew this decision would be so hard?

I'm leaning towards Priest Holmes, but I'm not fully decided. There are several circumstances at the end of last season that I'm considering.

I really can't decide between Priest Holmes and Rich Gannon. both players have a certain degree of uncertainty about them. Even players lower down the scale have some uncertainty I'm not sure of.

I promise I won't always take this long. The first and second picks are so crucial. I'm agonizing over this decision.
            Last edited by Dis; July 23, 2003, 04:10.

Comment

Originally posted by Dissident
              you guys sure have to make this complicated.

I prefer to stay here.

Was Apolyton down today?
              Yea, it was down for six hours or so.

And how fast do you guys want to do this draft? I dislike drafting so early. I have to do some serious praying for no injuries.

So does everybody else.

Comment

okay

here goes nothing

it all comes down to.... a coin flip. heads- rich gannon. tails priest holmes.

and the result was.......
                Rich Gannon.

The Vegas Whoremongers chooses Rich Gannon as their #1 pick.

Comment

Wow...
                  Now Reis is on the clock!!!

Comment

Come on reis... anyway we all know who you are going to take ....

Comment

You really think so, Sloth? I'm actually considering a change of strategy this year...

I'm registered at Zopperoni's site (CGN was always available, Imran!) and I'll make my pick within an hour. Just got a little thinking to do...
                      CGN | a bunch of incoherent nonsense
                      Chris Jericho: First-Ever Undisputed Champion of Professional Wrestling & God Incarnate
                      Mystique & Aura: Appearing Nightly @ Yankee Stadium! | Red & Pewter Pride
                      Head Coach/General Manager, Kyrandia Dragonhawks (2004 Apolyton Fantasy Football League Champions)

Comment

ACS down or not, if Imran would do 2 things, we could play on.
                        Accept draft picks via email, and update the draft list, LIKE HE SAID HE WAS GOING TO DO.
                        Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                        "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                        He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Oh NO!! If you don't pick who I think you should ...I will have a huge dilemma.....

Comment

I'll do both... but people generally make picks on forums. I don't even see anyone going to the Yahoo site (seeing from the message board there).

My email is isiddiq@law.emory.edu, btw.

And Diss... we can do it here AND at Zopperoni.net
                            “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                            - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Had missed Zopperoni site.
                              Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                              "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                              He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Sloww: I think Zopp is maintaining a draft list in the draft thread at his site...
                                CGN | a bunch of incoherent nonsense
                                Chris Jericho: First-Ever Undisputed Champion of Professional Wrestling & God Incarnate
                                Mystique & Aura: Appearing Nightly @ Yankee Stadium! | Red & Pewter Pride
                                Head Coach/General Manager, Kyrandia Dragonhawks (2004 Apolyton Fantasy Football League Champions)

Comment

Working...
                                X