X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dissident makes RISK pick here:

Emmitt Smith, RB Arizona

reismark is up
    “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
    - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

• I left a list with Imran, no more BAPAY for me.
      I believe Saddam because his position is backed up by logic and reason...David Floyd
      i'm an ignorant greek...MarkG

Comment

• what the hell is BAPAY anyways?

in any case I am off the next couple of days. I will make my 4th and 5th round picks manually.

Comment

• BAPAY

Best Available Player At Yahoo .
          “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
          - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

• I was wondering just how far Smith would drop.
            Old or not, Arizona or not, he's got motivation.
            Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
            "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
            He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• Smith's not a bad pick. The guy's a horse, and is probably the best offensive option they have this season.
              "Perhaps a new spirit is rising among us. If it is, let us trace its movements and pray that our own inner being may be sensitive to its guidance, for we are deeply in need of a new way beyond the darkness that seems so close around us." --MLK Jr.

Comment

• He probably won't have a record setting season- those days are over.

but he always seems to put on a good number of yards. He's a horse. You can always count on him for some production. He won't have these games with 22 rushing yards like Corey Dillon sometimes has. Although last year he didn't get as many carries, so he may have had a few low yardage games. But Arizona is desperate, and sure to use him more.

I probably should have taken a wide reciever. But i wasn't sure if Emitt would slip to the bottom of the fourth round.

Comment

• Smith's pride is wounded. He'll be ok this year.
                  He has a plateau in mind.
                  Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

• Yada yada...Smith...he'll go down by Week 4.
                    Life and death is a grave matter;
                    all things pass quickly away.
                    Each of you must be completely alert;
                    never neglectful, never indulgent.

Comment

• I'd take Smith full-time over the 2 crank-yankers that are left here.

Comment

• Bet Imran doesn't like this pick... I know he likes this guy.

Joe Horn, WR, New Orleans Saints
                        CGN | a bunch of incoherent nonsense
                        Chris Jericho: First-Ever Undisputed Champion of Professional Wrestling & God Incarnate
                        Mystique & Aura: Appearing Nightly @ Yankee Stadium! | Red & Pewter Pride
                        Head Coach/General Manager, Kyrandia Dragonhawks (2004 Apolyton Fantasy Football League Champions)

Comment

• Imran likes anybody that anybody else picks. Calls them a thief.
                          You know how he is.

Comment

• Afros pick Edgerrin James, HB of the Indianapolis Colts.

Comment

• Knew it would be someone with big-hair potential.
                              Last edited by SlowwHand; July 27, 2003, 17:35.

Comment

• Hey, with Ricky Williams already in the team, it's no surprise.

Comment

Working...
                                X