No announcement yet.

Best Method for Approaching Women

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If you follow the 'How to Ask Women Out' articles in Maxim or Details, you too could have a happy, jiggly (giggly?) relationship just like Ben A' Man with an Ass for a Face' fleck and Jello's.

BTW - if a woman hears you use the lines from the magazine and recognises the source, she will laugh loud and hard until you go away in utter red-faced shame. If she's as *****y as me, she'll do it without any sympathy.
    -30-

Comment

It's like a No Smoking area.
      Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
      "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
      He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Originally posted by *End Is Forever*
        Well, presumably Boris would be in the GAY BAR, GAY BAR, GAY BAR...
        Usually, yes. But the eye contact thing alone is useful in other situations. I was at a party at Sardi's one time and did the eye contact thing with a cute guy across the room. A straight guy isn't going to be looking at me and smiling like that, I figure.
        Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

I haven't picked up on a girl in 8 years... I am in fear that my wife will get mad at me if I do...

Yet, approaching women is easy since I have no forward intentions, yet I get hit on a lot... I think that if you approach a woman with the attitude of wanting to be her friend and not a frivolous one night stand that you would have a better chance of acheiving the later in lieu of the former...
          Monkey!!!

Comment

The reason lines suck is that it's a standard, non specific, method of trying to get with a girl. If you can't think of anything interesting or unique about her, or whatever situation you are in that's worth saying then you are either a dull person or you're not interested enough in her.
            Jon Miller: MikeH speaks the truth
            Jon Miller: MikeH is a shockingly revolting dolt and a masturbatory urine-reeking sideshow freak whose word is as valuable as an aging cow paddy.
            We've got both kinds

Comment

Sneak up from behind, chlorophyl rag at the ready. Pretty easy.

i'm sure you meant chloroform. unless they're into that plant sort of thing.
              B♭3

Comment

Let's photosynthesise baby.
                Jon Miller: MikeH is a shockingly revolting dolt and a masturbatory urine-reeking sideshow freak whose word is as valuable as an aging cow paddy.
                We've got both kinds

Comment

Yet another reason why I am not a chemist/biologist. Or a kidnapper/rapist, for that matter.
                  Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

B♭3

Comment

Sneak up from behind, chlorophyl rag at the ready. Pretty easy.
                      actually, my friend (who will be my roomate in the fall) and I were planning to do this to force girls to play video games with us
                      "I bet Ikarus eats his own spunk..."
                      - BLACKENED from America's Army: Operations
                      Kramerman - Creator and Author of The Epic Tale of Navalon in the Civ III Stories Forum

Comment

Nice shoes, wanna f--k?
                        :-p

Comment

You have to do that in a welsh accent or it doesn't work.
                          We've got both kinds

Comment

wanna root?

THere's nothing like nerd sex talk

want to be my primary IDE slave? I'll just set your jumpers so I'll be booting us up.. oh yeah.. that's right.. don't forget to fiddle with my BIOS.. yes that's it... now save it... save and exit.... uuh yea... check out my software... ok it's my turn to check out your archives now.. how'd you like me browsing you?
                            In da butt.
                            "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
                            THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
                            "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

That's so wrong.
                              We've got both kinds

Comment

Nothing wrong with that.. except if you get viruses!
                                In da butt.
                                "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
                                THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
                                "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

Working...
                                X