No announcement yet.

Your physical anomolies?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nails on my fingers grows faster than the ones in my toes.
    In da butt.
    "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
    THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
    "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

Originally posted by loinburger

Aw, don't worry about it, lots of guys hang to the left/right. And one ball is supposed to be lower than the other.
      I change where I rest my unit every weekly. That seems to solve the problem.
      :-p

Comment

Originally posted by Pekka
        same here. i have to trim my finger nails every couple of weeks or somethn like that... my toe nails i only have to do like once every 6-8 weeks or something like that.
        "I bet Ikarus eats his own spunk..."
        - BLACKENED from America's Army: Operations
        Kramerman - Creator and Author of The Epic Tale of Navalon in the Civ III Stories Forum

Comment

my nails on my hands, and hair on my head grow very quickly.

The outer fingers on both my hands and the middle fingers on my feet are slightly ... crooked. (not much, only slightly.) it's a family mark.

Facial hair starts growing very very slowly. I'm all in all rather smooth on my back and chest as well. And very skinny.

I can't gain weight, even though I tried eating both very healthy and very unhealthy food at periods.

I had a red spot on my fore head that was removed when I was 6 months old, and I still have a scar.

I can move my entire scalp skin using forehead muscle. (my whole heair appears to move a few milimeters, as if it was a rug on my head). It probably has to do with the forementioned operation.

I can move my right eyebrow independantly (probably linked too)

My grown up teeth came out not very straight and I had small braces for a while.

Comment

I have been called Frodo in the past because I have hairy toes
            Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

I can move my entire scalp skin using forehead muscle. (my whole heair appears to move a few milimeters, as if it was a rug on my head). It probably has to do with the forementioned operation.
              I can do this too, but it's not from the nanobot insertion operation.
              American by birth, smarter than the average tropical fruit by the grace of Me. -me
              I try not to break the rules but merely to test their elasticity. -- Bill Veeck | Don't listed to the Linux Satanist, people. - St. Leo | If patching security holes was the top priority of any of us(no matter the OS), we'd do nothing else. - Me, in a tired and accidental attempt to draw fire from all three sides.
              Posted with Mozilla Firebird running under Sawfish on a Slackware Linux install.:p
              XGalaga.

Comment

I mean that, when straight, the toenail on most of my toes is parallel to the ground (0° angle, so the toe is at a 90° angle). The toenails on my pinkie toes are normally at a 75° angle (so the toe is at a 15° angle). In other words, my pinkie toes are close to being sideways.
                Ah, I see… twisted about the longitudinal axis. I think twisted pinkie toes are fairly common, as are big toes not lining up straight with the axis of the foot. Essentially everyone could use orthopedic correction to footfall, but few people bother with the expense or trouble.
                (\__/) Save a bunny, eat more Smurf!
                (='.'=) Sponsored by the National Smurfmeat Council
                (")_(") Smurf, the original blue meat! © 1999, patent pending, ® and ™ (except that "Smurf" bit)

Comment

i have a rather large mole on my head. but i cut it off tonight with a knife by chef tony...
                  "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
                  'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

I can move both my eyebrows independently of each other.

I can also move both my arms independently of each other.

And SHOCK HORROR once I was rooming with another girl, and BOHT OWR PSYCLES SORTA COORDNIATED!!! IT WS FRYEAKYIIZIZZORS!!! LOL Roffle mao.
                    "lol internet" ~ AAHZ

Comment

Originally posted by loinburger
                      My hands are similarly skewed -- my ring finger is significantly longer than my index finger.
                      This should be because you're to a high degree straight.

Seriously though, there was a study claiming that the relative length of man's index and ring fingers is in direct correlation with man's sexuality. If your ring finger is longer than your index fingure, you are straight. If they are of the same length, you are bi. If the index finger is longer, you are gay. No such correlation has been established for women though.
                      Freedom is just unawareness of being manipulated.

Comment

Originally posted by Pekka
                        This is perfectly normal. Fingernails are known to grow twice as fast as toenails.
                        Freedom is just unawareness of being manipulated.

Comment

aside from the fact I'm butt ugly, there is nothing wrong with me. I'm perfect in every aspect- well I have a few moles here and there, but other than that- I'm perfect.

Comment

I can move both my eyebrows independently of each other.
                            isn't it normal?

I have a very long tongue. I can easily touch the top of my nose with it.
                            I have hvery high forehead,
                            My hair used to be much brighter in some intimate parts than anywhere else. Now it's not visible.
                            "I realise I hold the key to freedom,
                            I cannot let my life be ruled by threads" The Web Frogs
                            Middle East!

Comment

I have a long tongue too. I can lick my nose with it.

And the eyebrow thing is probably normal but the arms thing FREAKS ME OUT.
                              "lol internet" ~ AAHZ

Comment

I have natural muscle definition even before exercising

Hey, Asher, enjoy it while it lasts, pup!

Physical anomolies. . . hrmm. . . aside from my third nostril, i can't think of anything.
                                -connorkimbro
                                "We're losing the war on AIDS. And drugs. And poverty. And terror. But we sure took it to those Nazis. Man, those were the days."

-theonion.com

Comment

Working...
                                X