No announcement yet.

Your physical anomolies?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The veins in my arm are easily visible even when I'm not flexing or anything.
    American by birth, smarter than the average tropical fruit by the grace of Me. -me
    I try not to break the rules but merely to test their elasticity. -- Bill Veeck | Don't listed to the Linux Satanist, people. - St. Leo | If patching security holes was the top priority of any of us(no matter the OS), we'd do nothing else. - Me, in a tired and accidental attempt to draw fire from all three sides.
    Posted with Mozilla Firebird running under Sawfish on a Slackware Linux install.:p
    XGalaga.

Comment

I have a monobrow (?)
      In een hoerekotje aan den overkant emmekik mijn bloem verloren,
      In een hoerekotje aan den overkant bennekik mijn bloemeke kwijt

Comment

<------ bad azz
        We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Ted, do I sense an inferiority complex?
          Originally posted by Serb:Please, remind me, how exactly and when exactly, Russia bullied its neighbors?
          Originally posted by Ted Striker:Go Serb !
          Originally posted by Pekka:If it was possible to capture the essentials of Sepultura in a dildo, I'd attach it to a bicycle and ride it up your azzes.

Comment

I think he has more than just one.
            American by birth, smarter than the average tropical fruit by the grace of Me. -me
            I try not to break the rules but merely to test their elasticity. -- Bill Veeck | Don't listed to the Linux Satanist, people. - St. Leo | If patching security holes was the top priority of any of us(no matter the OS), we'd do nothing else. - Me, in a tired and accidental attempt to draw fire from all three sides.
            Posted with Mozilla Firebird running under Sawfish on a Slackware Linux install.:p
            XGalaga.

Comment

I am afraid that all those anomalies are not anomalous enough for the Great Speer Circus that Albert visibly intends to set up.
              Statistical anomaly.
              The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.

Comment

Overall grey eyes, but a brown spot in my right one.

And I have... something... under my skin.

Comment

I'm 36 and I still can't lose all this hair.

Comment

I have flat feet and no matter how much or little I eat, I can't lose or gain weight. I need to lose a pound or two though :|

Comment

my anomolies aren't physical in nature

Jon Miller
                      Jon Miller-
                      I AM.CANADIAN
                      GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

When I was in highschool I used to have long black hair. Now I have 2 children and whats left of my hair is grey. Weird!
                        We need seperate human-only games for MP/PBEM that dont include the over-simplifications required to have a good AI
                        If any man be thirsty, let him come unto me and drink. Vampire 7:37
                        Just one old soldiers opinion. E Tenebris Lux. Pax quaeritur bello.

Comment

My skeleton is extremely dense due to a patological disease I had when I was 3 years old.
                          I'm not a complete idiot: some parts are still missing.

Comment

Originally posted by aaglo
                            My skeleton is extremely dense due to a patological disease I had when I was 3 years old.
                            does that mean you have super bones?

wow...
                            "I bet Ikarus eats his own spunk..."
                            - BLACKENED from America's Army: Operations
                            Kramerman - Creator and Author of The Epic Tale of Navalon in the Civ III Stories Forum

Comment

Or Paget's?

I curse too much and I talk to myself a lot. And I can't sleep very often; not by choice, but by curse (or genetics - same thing). Perhaps it is a self-fulfilling prophecy.

Maybe that's just the Nostradamus in me. I think I always get a little socratic when I wax philosophical.
                              -30-

Comment

I am physically incapable of dealing with morons for more than a few minutes at a time.
                                I'm consitently stupid- Japher
                                I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

Working...
                                X