Your physical anomolies?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Don't hate congratulate Thebahn
    We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

I don't have any real anomalies, except that I've got a small blue spot on my butt. It's been there since I was born, and my mother said it's a Mongol mark - people born to Mongolian and Koreans have it, though it usually disappears within 2 years.

Mine's been with me for 23 years and counting.
      "lol internet" ~ AAHZ

Comment

I consider myself to have way to much hair: I am like FREAKING bear.
        It is not yet as bad as Robin Williams, and I hope it never is.
        If you don't like reality, change it! me
        "Oh no! I am bested!" Drake
        "it is dangerous to be right when the government is wrong" Voltaire
        "Patriotism is a pernecious, psychopathic form of idiocy" George Bernard Shaw

Comment

Originally posted by GePap
          I consider myself to have way to much hair: I am like FREAKING bear.
          It is not yet as bad as Robin Williams, and I hope it never is.
          i hear you
          "I bet Ikarus eats his own spunk..."
          - BLACKENED from America's Army: Operations
          Kramerman - Creator and Author of The Epic Tale of Navalon in the Civ III Stories Forum

Comment

Originally posted by Alinestra Covelia
            I don't have any real anomalies, except that I've got a small blue spot on my butt. It's been there since I was born, and my mother said it's a Mongol mark - people born to Mongolian and Koreans have it, though it usually disappears within 2 years.

Mine's been with me for 23 years and counting.
            really? can I see? I've never had or heard of anything like that before! *quickly checks my ass* yeah, never.
            :-p

Comment

I am best described as "furry".
              No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

My left pinkie toe has a weakness in the nail: it tends to split lengthwise right near the outer edge. Hurts mucho if it gets snagged on the sock, or on the shoe if no sock.

My Dad says I got it from him. Thanks a lot, Dad.
                (\__/) Save a bunny, eat more Smurf!
                (='.'=) Sponsored by the National Smurfmeat Council
                (")_(") Smurf, the original blue meat! © 1999, patent pending, ® and ™ (except that "Smurf" bit)

Comment

My pinkie toes are almost sideways -- they're naturally twisted so that they're at about 15 degree angles from the ground, and it's impossible for me to increase that angle to more than 45 degrees (without physically manhandling my toes). My other toes are at right angles to the ground.

Also, my big toe is significantly shorter than my second toe (my "index toe"). My hands are similarly skewed -- my ring finger is significantly longer than my index finger.
                  <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

90° to the ground? You mean curled down, or up?

For most people the second toe is at least a tiny bit longer, and for most people the ring finger is second to the middle finger in length.
                    (\__/) Save a bunny, eat more Smurf!
                    (='.'=) Sponsored by the National Smurfmeat Council
                    (")_(") Smurf, the original blue meat! © 1999, patent pending, ® and ™ (except that "Smurf" bit)

Comment

I have black hair but streaks of ginger hair in my beard and fringe, its really weird. I also have one blue and one green eye.
                      Res ipsa loquitur

Comment

Originally posted by Theben
                        I am physically incapable of dealing with morons for more than a few minutes at a time.
                        So you used to beat up che all the time?
                        (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
                        (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
                        (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

Originally posted by loinburger
                          My pinkie toes are almost sideways -- they're naturally twisted so that they're at about 15 degree angles from the ground,
                          I've got something similar wrong with my right thumb - it's skewed around the axis so it can't oppose with the index finger as well as it should.

Makes it a pain to hold a pen or pencil - I think it makes using a computer easier though.

It's official - I am not technically a primate... or maybe I'm a new species?

I could rage on and on about physical oddities but the rest are... well, let's just say even more weird.
                          Some cry `Allah O Akbar` in the street. And some carry Allah in their heart.
                          "The CIA does nothing, says nothing, allows nothing, unless its own interests are served. They are the biggest assembly of liars and theives this country ever put under one roof and they are an abomination" Deputy COS (Intel) US Army 1981-84

Comment

Originally posted by Straybow
                            90° to the ground? You mean curled down, or up?
                            I mean that, when straight, the toenail on most of my toes is parallel to the ground (0° angle, so the toe is at a 90° angle). The toenails on my pinkie toes are normally at a 75° angle (so the toe is at a 15° angle). In other words, my pinkie toes are close to being sideways.

Originally posted by Cruddy
                            I could rage on and on about physical oddities but the rest are... well, let's just say even more weird.
                            Aw, don't worry about it, lots of guys hang to the left/right. And one ball is supposed to be lower than the other.
                            <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

i haven't seen it with my cousins or my brother...

i'm hairier than most asians. i don't have chest hair like other asians, but my arms and legs are covered in small, short, and rather dense amounts of thin black hair.

if you believe others, the fact that i'm asian is anomaly enough.
                              B♭3

Comment

Originally posted by loinburger

Aw, don't worry about it, lots of guys hang to the left/right. And one ball is supposed to be lower than the other.
                                Really!?
                                "I bet Ikarus eats his own spunk..."
                                - BLACKENED from America's Army: Operations
                                Kramerman - Creator and Author of The Epic Tale of Navalon in the Civ III Stories Forum

Comment

Working...
                                X