Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have flat feet.
    (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
    (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
    (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

Urban:

i almost have flat feet. i was worried when i was doing the army medical exam and the doctor was checking my foot several times trying to see if i got an arch but that whole **** came to nothing...

i also got a bit of a pigeon foot but it don't affect my running or walking at all... only causes one side of my shoes to wear out more quickly
      "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
      "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

Flat-feet

I sometimes walk like a duck (my feet don't point straight when I walk).

Lazy right eye

Am legally blind with nearsightedness without glasses. (I am 20/600!)

BAD acne

Comment

Elven thumbs and big toes--that is, they bend 90 degrees. If I buy shoes with canvas tops, my big toes will eventually poke a hole in the top of them.

My appendix is displaced. Most people have theirs in the lower right quadrant of their abdomens. Mine is in the upper right quadrant.

Comment

Originally posted by reds4ever
            My nickname in school was 'Tripod'
            We know what your real nickname was… it involved a different body part.
            (\__/) Save a bunny, eat more Smurf!
            (='.'=) Sponsored by the National Smurfmeat Council
            (")_(") Smurf, the original blue meat! © 1999, patent pending, ® and ™ (except that "Smurf" bit)

Comment

huh?
              "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
              "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

I also have very multicolored hair. My head hair is lt brown, with dark brown and blond strands. My forearm hair is the same. My facial hair is all that, plus black strains and some red strains too! doesnt look to different until one takes a closer inspection. All the hair mentioned tends to be silk like.... unfortunately my leg hair and otehr body hair is all dark and coarse looks disgusting on my typically pale skin...

My head hair went thru many mutaions, and is interesting in itself. i was born with a full head of jet black hair. after a year it as platnum blond. since then it has gone yellow blonde, dirty blonde, lt. brown, and now to its present brown color.

I say the cause is my very diverse multi-ethnicity... but i also think i might be an alien
                "I bet Ikarus eats his own spunk..."
                - BLACKENED from America's Army: Operations
                Kramerman - Creator and Author of The Epic Tale of Navalon in the Civ III Stories Forum

Comment

is this the place to say I have a small penis

Okay it's not really small. At least I don't think it is. But I admit I can't compete with certain other races. Yep you guessed it. Asians. I only wish I could be that large

Comment

Whoops, what a cross-post!

My head hair went thru many mutations… i also think i might be an alien
                    Nope, actually quite common. I have dark hair, but as a toddler it changed to silvery blonde and stayed that way until about 3rd grade.

It is where the phrase "towe-headed" comes from (towe being an old word for flax).
                    (\__/) Save a bunny, eat more Smurf!
                    (='.'=) Sponsored by the National Smurfmeat Council
                    (")_(") Smurf, the original blue meat! © 1999, patent pending, ® and ™ (except that "Smurf" bit)

Comment

just to add more about hair color. my hair was blonde as a kid. and I think my eyes are blue.

my hair is more light brown now. and I'm not sure what color my eyes are. greyish I guess.

I think it may be because I spent many years out of the sun- I was in the navy- I rarely saw the sun out at sea.

Comment

I'm 26 and I'm getting bald
                        Originally posted by Serb:Please, remind me, how exactly and when exactly, Russia bullied its neighbors?
                        Originally posted by Ted Striker:Go Serb !
                        Originally posted by Pekka:If it was possible to capture the essentials of Sepultura in a dildo, I'd attach it to a bicycle and ride it up your azzes.

Comment

I can kick my own a$$. i don't need other people to do it for me.
                          American by birth, smarter than the average tropical fruit by the grace of Me. -me
                          I try not to break the rules but merely to test their elasticity. -- Bill Veeck | Don't listed to the Linux Satanist, people. - St. Leo | If patching security holes was the top priority of any of us(no matter the OS), we'd do nothing else. - Me, in a tired and accidental attempt to draw fire from all three sides.
                          Posted with Mozilla Firebird running under Sawfish on a Slackware Linux install.:p
                          XGalaga.

Comment

Originally posted by Odin
                            I sometimes walk like a duck (my feet don't point straight when I walk).
                            Most people are like that.
                            (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
                            (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
                            (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

Originally posted by Urban Ranger

Most people are like that.
                              For example, me.
                              Originally posted by Serb:Please, remind me, how exactly and when exactly, Russia bullied its neighbors?
                              Originally posted by Ted Striker:Go Serb !
                              Originally posted by Pekka:If it was possible to capture the essentials of Sepultura in a dildo, I'd attach it to a bicycle and ride it up your azzes.

Comment

I'm 20 and getting bald
                                Que l’Univers n’est qu’un défaut dans la pureté de Non-être.

- Paul Valery

Comment

Working...
                                X