No announcement yet.

Pictures of your City

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

San Diego. The Bridge is Coronado Bridge, which is reeeeaaallllllyyyy tall.

Today, you are the waves of the Pacific, pushing ever eastward. You are the sequoias rising from the Sierra Nevada, defiant and enduring.

Comment

The brown-white building at the lower part of the pic is also a synagogue(or something similar).
      "Beware of he who would deny you access to information, for in his heart he dreams himself your master" - Commissioner Pravin Lal.

Comment

This is all I could find about my town...

Too bad I couldn't find a pic of one of the 3 castles here, or the abbey
        "An archaeologist is the best husband a women can have; the older she gets, the more interested he is in her." - Agatha Christie
        "Non mortem timemus, sed cogitationem mortis." - Seneca

Comment

Originally posted by Azazel
          Eli: . That's because it's population is SLIGHTLY larger than yours.
          GePap: how about a pic of your street? I wonder how "small" new york looks like? and in what borough do you live?
          No. It's because Tel Aviv is mostly unplanned. The streets in the city center(or at least, what was the city center) are waaaay too narrow.
          "Beware of he who would deny you access to information, for in his heart he dreams himself your master" - Commissioner Pravin Lal.

Comment

Lonestar: WOW! Where does this bridge lead?
            urgh.NSFW

Comment

Why is the sky so brown, Lonestar? It's not that way here in Knoxville...

Comment

Its a Jewish community center. As I said, there is a very large Jewish community in my immidiate neighborhood, several Schools and community centers. Yeshiva University is nearby.
                If you don't like reality, change it! me
                "Oh no! I am bested!" Drake
                "it is dangerous to be right when the government is wrong" Voltaire
                "Patriotism is a pernecious, psychopathic form of idiocy" George Bernard Shaw

Comment

another pic of that shrine. I live less than a Km away!

urgh.NSFW

Comment

standard tourism pic:

“Now we declare… that the law-making power or the first and real effective source of law is the people or the body of citizens or the prevailing part of the people according to its election or its will expressed in general convention by vote, commanding or deciding that something be done or omitted in regard to human civil acts under penalty or temporal punishment….” (Marsilius of Padua, „Defensor Pacis“, AD 1324)

Comment

He ZOG types, my city is purtier than your city.

The View from North Island Naval Station.

Azazel It leads to North Island Naval Airstation....it's so high because Naval ships go under it, and LHA's and LHD's are Big 'uns.

JohnT, True, but you have a far more insideious type of pollution....Country Music.
                      Today, you are the waves of the Pacific, pushing ever eastward. You are the sequoias rising from the Sierra Nevada, defiant and enduring.

Comment

Country music can be turned off.

Comment

Those carriers standing there are beautiful, Lonestar. almost as beuatiful as Hersh's Kids' Candyland town.
                          urgh.NSFW

Comment

It's SOMland, or Mozartcity.
                            “Now we declare… that the law-making power or the first and real effective source of law is the people or the body of citizens or the prevailing part of the people according to its election or its will expressed in general convention by vote, commanding or deciding that something be done or omitted in regard to human civil acts under penalty or temporal punishment….” (Marsilius of Padua, „Defensor Pacis“, AD 1324)

Comment

It's an amazing site to drive into Diego and see a couple of aircraft carriers parked in the harbor.

Also that bridge has "suicide hotline" signs posted every 20 yards or so.
                              We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

this is a nice one

Comment

Working...
                                X