No announcement yet.

My Picture

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ixnay - what's a beautiful girl like that doing with a 'shaggy' guy like you

But seriously, she's cute

Good to see you posting, Andy

edit: unreal...it bleeped the "shag" in "****gy"
    "Chegitz, still angry about the fall of the Soviet Union in 1991?
    You provide no source. You PROVIDE NOTHING! And yet you want to destroy capitalism.. you criminal..." - Fez

"I was hoping for a Communist utopia that would last forever." - Imran Siddiqui

Comment

The latest and greatest picture of me. It's tiny, sadly, but it's not the size that counts.

Thank god for theater, and all the accompanying makeup.
      Talent Optional

Comment

It's the bumfluff thread!
        The genesis of the "evil Finn" concept- Evil, evil Finland

Comment

So, as ixnay is in the shower and I'm nosy as to what people are saying about me, I'm going to momentarily steal his account.

Ixbro, that picture has scarred me for life.

As far as all the compliments go, ^^;; *blushes*

And I like his goatee. I think he looks a lot better with it than without it.

Kay so anyway, here's something of a better picture of me. Merry Christmas, everybody!

Comment

Married...oh god...must resist urge...to...salivate.
            *sigh*
            Life and death is a grave matter;
            all things pass quickly away.
            Each of you must be completely alert;
            never neglectful, never indulgent.

Comment

here's something of a better picture of me.

I liked the other picture
              “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
              - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Like a much better looking Avril lavigne. That's what you look like.
                "mono has crazy flow and can rhyme words that shouldn't, like Eminem"
                Drake Tungsten
                "get contacts, get a haircut, get better clothes, and lose some weight"
                Albert Speer

Comment

she does look much, much more evil in the last one, and evil is good.
                  "I've lived too long with pain. I won't know who I am without it. We have to leave this place, I am almost happy here."
                  - Ender, from Ender's Game by Orson Scott Card

Comment

Wow, Ix's girlfriend (Potassium ain't it ?) is definitely cute. So far, I think the pic where they were both together was the best pic I've seen of both of them
                    "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
                    "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
                    "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

what is with you people and your hatred of facial hair? are yall jealous that me and ixnay are the only ones man enough to grow any?

and ixnay... you're girl looks nice. she kind of looks like that pop rock girl

i'm going to have to get a picture of my girl up on here soon at the prom.

thanks
                      Last edited by Al B. Sure!; May 31, 2003, 16:51.
                      "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
                      "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

Facial hair is unpleasent in my opinion...
                        For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

note: My girlfriend says she is going to kill each and every person that says she looks like Avril from now on.

Hell, that's what my mom remarked, when I sent her that picture.

/me 's girlfriend curls up on the floor and sobs

Comment

The one that looks like Avril is your girlfriend?

Comment

ixnay:

if it's any consolation she looks better than that avril girl... even though this avril is all heavily make-upped and what not probably, your girl without all the fancy makeup still looks better. she should take it as a compliment.
                              "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
                              "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

Working...
                              X