No announcement yet.

My Picture

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't think it's actually thick enough. too much skin.
    urgh.NSFW

Comment

Yes... donate it to Fez .
      “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
      - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Monolith:

it'll be back... most guys i know got some facial hair and we're in philly and as always happens, the inner city creates the styles that get popular in a couple years so expect to see people rocking hair again soon.
        "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
        "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

ewwww... it'll be just like the seventies only with worse music
          "mono has crazy flow and can rhyme words that shouldn't, like Eminem"
          Drake Tungsten
          "get contacts, get a haircut, get better clothes, and lose some weight"
          Albert Speer

Comment

I highly doubt the facial hair (esp must.) will ever come back in. Its innately unattractive, it looks scrubby. Believe me, they're are allot of things that start (then subsequently die soon after, in the inner city circles).

Comment

It's nice to put a face to the posts, Speer... perhaps you could change your name so I don't associate you with being a Nazi POS.
              To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Originally posted by Sava
                It's nice to put a face to the posts, Speer... perhaps you could change your name so I don't associate you with being a Nazi POS.
                I want to see Speer with a Hitler moustache...
                For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

why not post some of those other pics, Gianni?

Comment

Originally posted by Ecthelion
                    why not post some of those other pics, Gianni?
                    Is there an embarassed smily?

You naughty, naugthy boy! I am not posting those!
                    For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

damn it, one post directed to Gianni and he's close to asking me out again on ICQ

Comment

Originally posted by Ecthelion
                        damn it, one post directed to Gianni and he's close to asking me out again on ICQ
                        I flirt shamelessly.

Comment

My girlfriend, commenting on the pics so far:

Speer: "I don't think he's very cute, attractive, whatever"

Fez: "He just set off my gaydar *beep beep beep*"

So I shall take and post a picture:
                          Attached Files

Comment

Fez: "He just set off my gaydar *beep beep beep*"

My comments to ixnay and his gf.

ixnay: Out with the goatie! Come on now! It makes you look demented.

g/f:
                            “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                            - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

ixnay

If you keep posting pics of your GF you'll be one of the most popular posters here for sure.
                              "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
                              Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Whoa.. she is certainly hot.. damn.. I can't even deny that..

And ixnay, get rid of that goatee..

Comment

Working...
                                X