No announcement yet.

My Picture

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah... just don't have yourself in any future ones .
    “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
    - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

I agree with the ditch-the-goatee sentiment, but I think facial hair is awful to begin with.

It should be up to his woman.
      "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
      Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

his facial hair should be up (to) his woman?

Comment

Originally posted by Ecthelion
          his facial hair should be up (to) his woman?
          That's how it works, you know.
          "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."

Comment

Naw Asher, I mean Sloww's facial hair is alright. And PH's was ok too.
            “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”

Comment

I could have facial hair.. but I shave it all off.. I don't like it.. neither does my SO.. who alway shaves..

Yeah I agree it should be up to the person's SO..
              For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

PH's facial hair? would that be the old style or has he grown even more now?

Comment

we all know you don't even have pubic hair, Gianni, so don't bull about shaving facial hair

Comment

re PH: the old style... with the side burns (which were like mine, but mine are much shorter now).

Comment

haven't ever seen a pic of you with facial hair... dunno if there were sideburns on the very first you posted.

Comment

Originally posted by Ecthelion
                        we all know you don't even have pubic hair, Gianni, so don't bull about shaving facial hair
                        Yeah it is true I don't have pubic hair.. but I got some facial hair.. stubble if I don't shave... but if I do.. none.
                        For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

dunno if there were sideburns on the very first you posted.

Hell yea there were!

Half the posts in the thread were about that .

Comment

Sideburns

Comment

?

Comment

the great thing about ixnay's gal is her eyes. tremendous.
                                "mono has crazy flow and can rhyme words that shouldn't, like Eminem"
                                Drake Tungsten
                                "get contacts, get a haircut, get better clothes, and lose some weight"
                                Albert Speer

Comment

Working...
                                X