No announcement yet.

My Picture

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i then realized the exposure was at the max brightness so i put it down a notch...
    Attached Files
    "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
    "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

Dude, you look stoned.
      Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Originally posted by Albert Speer
        damn Ming... "My Picture"? how about something a little more creative... maybe like "Ladies: Enjoy"?
        Sure, I could have been more creative... but that wasn't the point I was trying to make when I changed it in the first point
        Keep on Civin'
        RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Nope. My Picture. That's all you get, Big Al.

Azazel, drop it. You just confuse the issue all the more.
          Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
          "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
          He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Yep, that's the final verdict. Lose the Moustache. ( That's what !I! Would do, at least. ) grow a beard, similar to that of your avatar, btw.
            urgh.NSFW

Comment

Chegitz:

like i said... i got squinty eyes... i need more sleep or something.
              "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand
                Nope. My Picture. That's all you get, Big Al.

Well, as long as it's not Big Gay Al, I don't think that Albert will have a problem with it.

Azazel, drop it. You just confuse the issue all the more.

Good, Good.
                urgh.NSFW

Comment

whats wrong with my facial hair, Azazel?

Comment

Your Moustache is too rare, too see-through at this point. Until it grows more thickly, IMO, only the beard can be a solid place for facial hair. and besides, moustaches are, ahem, "out", at this point.
                    urgh.NSFW

Comment

Out? No way, Jose.
                      Usually, though not always, a beard includes a mustache.
                      Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

Az:

my barber thins it out everytime... he knows what he's doing and knows more about hair and whats the style or not so i'll trust him in keeping it rare and see-through...

Comment

Slowwwhand:

nah... i think most of the time people with beards don't got moustaches... muslims aren't supposed to have moustaches but are supposed to have thick beards. of course, thats just muslims and philly is seriously probably a third muslim so maybe it's just living in the city that i see so many moustache-less beards

Comment

Sloww: I am talking about hip youngsters, not old people.

urgh.NSFW

Comment

You're talking about hair over the upper lip, when you talk mustache?

Comment

Albert,

Have you heard of Ali G.......?

Comment

Working...
                                X