• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sloww: yes.
    Reds:
    urgh.NSFW

Comment

Originally posted by Azazel
      Sloww: I am talking about hip youngsters, not old people.

Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
      "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
      He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

reds4eva:

whats your point?
        "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
        "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

Originally posted by Albert Speer
          reds4eva:

whats your point?
          that you look like him, nothing more sinister than that.

Comment

Originally posted by reds4ever
            Albert,

Have you heard of Ali G.......?
            That's what I thought.

Attached Files
            Only feebs vote.

Comment

Agathon

I just saw your sig

"I think all communists should be thrown out of helicopters." - Fez
              "Only an absolute idiot would call me a fascist" - Fez
              And I thought mine was bad
              "Chegitz, still angry about the fall of the Soviet Union in 1991?
              You provide no source. You PROVIDE NOTHING! And yet you want to destroy capitalism.. you criminal..." - Fez

"I was hoping for a Communist utopia that would last forever." - Imran Siddiqui

Comment

Cool pics Alb, you look exactly like my bro.
                http://monkspider.blogspot.com/

Comment

Your haircut is a bit drab, and among the young people I know, facial hair is out... But still, you don't look that bad.
                  "mono has crazy flow and can rhyme words that shouldn't, like Eminem"
                  Drake Tungsten
                  "get contacts, get a haircut, get better clothes, and lose some weight"
                  Albert Speer

Comment

Originally posted by orange
                    Agathon

I just saw your sig

And I thought mine was bad
                    Thanks for noticing. I think it'd be a shame for the forum if Fez suddenly saw the light, though.
                    Only feebs vote.

Comment

Originally posted by Agathon

Thanks for noticing. I think it'd be a shame for the forum if Fez suddenly saw the light, though.
                      I think youre on safe ground, there's no need to go into the 'control panel' anytime this lifetime!

Comment

Is that really a real photo? You look different in that photo then you did in the last one... You looked alot more pale in the last photo..
                        "I'm moving to the Left" - Lancer

"I imagine the neighbors on your right are estatic." - Slowwhand

Comment

Haha, seriously...we'd lose all that comic relief

Is that really a real photo? You look different in that photo then you did in the last one... You looked alot more pale in the last photo..
                          Getting laid loosened him up a bit
                          "Chegitz, still angry about the fall of the Soviet Union in 1991?
                          You provide no source. You PROVIDE NOTHING! And yet you want to destroy capitalism.. you criminal..." - Fez

"I was hoping for a Communist utopia that would last forever." - Imran Siddiqui

Comment

Black Dragon:

what? which picture? what time did i post it?
                            "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
                            "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

Nice pictures, Al... why not cut the moustache into a Hitler one? To piss some people off... I know somebody who did that...

Here is a latest one of me.. gotta get a better one soon..

For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

on second thought.... u COULD lose the facial hair.
                                :-p

Comment

Working...
                                X