Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dutch/Belgian Apolyton Meet: Amsterdam, 6 September 2003

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • (H) I think we can manage to squeeze some German in there too...

    Ecth, you are at PH's?
    Within weeks they'll be re-opening the shipyards
    And notifying the next of kin
    Once again...

    Comment


    • check the news, Hueij... there was a meeting and Ecth is in the UK for some time

      yes I am
      Speaking of Erith:

      "It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

      Comment


      • I knew about the London meet (great pics btw) but I didn't know Andy was staying
        Within weeks they'll be re-opening the shipyards
        And notifying the next of kin
        Once again...

        Comment


        • Andy,
          Well, there's another German (Zaphod) who also wanted to come, so you won't be the only one. And most of us Dutchies speak some German as well. Plus, PH also expressed an interested in this meet, so if he comes the standard language will be English anyway (except that this time *everyone* will have a funny accent )...

          So, can I count you in or not? Or maybe? And how about PH himself?



          And since this is my first post an a new page (counting 50 posts per page), I'll repost the list here (you can also find it in the very first post of this thread):

          Edit: this list is no longer up to date. Check the last page of the thread (counting at 50 posts per page) or the very first post.

          (All but) certain to come
          Locutus
          Zopperoni
          panag
          Tarquinius
          Hueij
          atawa
          Trajanus

          Might be coming
          Mercator
          germanos
          Major Guz
          Bas
          Provost Harrison
          Boddington's
          CapTVK
          alva
          Dry
          Franses
          Barley
          Lucilla

          (All but) certain NOT to come
          BigFurryMonster
          Mark123jansen
          Maniac
          S. Kroeze
          Paul
          pacman
          DeepO
          Ecthelion

          Unknown
          Ribannah
          Zaphod Beeblebrox
          Panzer
          Lemmy
          Saint Marcus
          Aidun
          georges bonbon
          CyberShy
          (Anyone else who wants to come)
          Last edited by Locutus; August 18, 2003, 20:10.
          Administrator of WePlayCiv -- Civ5 Info Centre | Forum | Gallery

          Comment


          • I am certainly going to enquire into travelling to this meeting...in theory it should be very simple if the ferry is cheap enough...but it is more expensive to fly which is also less convenient for me, believe it or not (I live very, very close to the ferry terminal)...
            Speaking of Erith:

            "It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

            Comment


            • PH,
              Excellent, PH I'd be great if you could make it



              I've sent everyone on the 'unknown' list (i.e. everyone posted here before I bumped the thread two days ago but not after that) a PM asking them to indicate if they'd think they'll be present at the Meet.

              (Yes, this is a *bump*)
              Administrator of WePlayCiv -- Civ5 Info Centre | Forum | Gallery

              Comment


              • Sadly, I won't be able to make it... at that date, I will be on a holiday in Thailand, which is a bit too far to take a plane towards Amsterdam

                Have fun, everyone!

                DeepO

                Comment


                • (A) not sure though if I can make it... I'm just spending all of my money on this UK thing, so first of all I'd have to find a cheap way to get over, not even sure if driving or flying would be cheaper.... and then someone'd have to put me up... Steven?
                  Speaking of Erith:

                  "It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

                  Comment


                  • Put me down as a maybe, but I ain't being in a car with PH.
                    www.my-piano.blogspot

                    Comment


                    • (A)
                      Speaking of Erith:

                      "It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

                      Comment


                      • He convinced that going 80+ mph on a motorway is not safe, despite his whingings.
                        www.my-piano.blogspot

                        Comment


                        • Whereas you have never actually gone on a motorway for longer than 10 minutes before...
                          Speaking of Erith:

                          "It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

                          Comment


                          • "I'm the one injecting myself with heroin, so I know it's safe better than you"

                            www.my-piano.blogspot

                            Comment


                            • Whatever you say, Dookie...
                              Speaking of Erith:

                              "It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X