Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dutch/Belgian Apolyton Meet: Amsterdam, 6 September 2003

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #91
    Maniac,
    I sent you one twice? Sorry, like I stated in the PM, it's hard to keep track of so many (50+) Dutch/Belgian posters. Apologies...

    Too bad you can't make it. S. Kroeze already told me he'll probably only come if you come as well. So I guess I can rule both of you out.

    Panag,
    Excellent I eagerly anticipate meeting you IRL, and I'm sure I'm not the only one

    I'll first let people find this thread on their own. If they don't, I'll PM everyone who expressed an interest in the meet again to remind them. But I'm a very lazy person: the longer I wait with that, the less PMs I'll have to send (but not to worry, I don't intend to wait more than a few days, depending on how things develop)
    Administrator of WePlayCiv -- Civ5 Info Centre | Forum | Gallery

    Comment


    • #92
      Hi all,

      nice idea, a Dutch meeting
      I am not an active poster so most people will not know me. I think I will come. Since I live in Amsterdam it is very little effort to drop by
      I am a little short of time now but I will join the discussion about where to meet tomorrow.

      Tarquinius
      Alea iacta est!

      Comment


      • #93
        It's still hard for me to make any confirmation on attending the meet, I'll sure do my best to make it.

        I really liked the pictures of the London meet, may there be more like that!
        "post reported"Winston, on the barricades for freedom of speech
        "I don't like laws all over the world. Doesn't mean I am going to do anything but post about it."Jon Miller

        Comment


        • #94
          September 6th? Amsterdam? Count me in
          Within weeks they'll be re-opening the shipyards
          And notifying the next of kin
          Once again...

          Comment


          • #95
            I'll do my best to show up!

            I have something then, but i'll look for some excuse to get out of it and come to Amsterdam.

            I'm looking forward to meeting you guys!
            Keep me informed about the time and location!

            Guz

            Comment


            • #96
              I don't think I can make it. But I'll let you know if that changes.

              Comment


              • #97
                That's great Tarquinius & Hueij

                I hope you'll be able to make it germanos & Major Guz...

                Sorry to hear that, Paul, I was really looking forward to finally meeting you (you were sick last time and I've known you much longer than any other Dutch Apolytoner)...

                Anyway, list of attendees above is updated.
                Administrator of WePlayCiv -- Civ5 Info Centre | Forum | Gallery

                Comment


                • #98
                  Yeah, I was looking forward to meet Paul, I still have the Paulicy lying around somewhere. He took many, many hours of my life
                  Within weeks they'll be re-opening the shipyards
                  And notifying the next of kin
                  Once again...

                  Comment


                  • #99
                    damn wrong day, otherwise I would come.

                    But I know a festival in Flanders (Dutch part of Belgium) on that day. Crammerock in Stekene (and that's just a few kilometers from my home. The groups that comes are Flamish groups, but the are famous and most of them sings in English. There is a camping too.
                    Janez Detd: punkrock (Engish)
                    't Hof van Commerce: rap (a dialect of West-Flanders I don't understand it either.)
                    Arid: pop (English)
                    Discobar Galaxie: three DJ's that mixes music, they are very funny.
                    and more.

                    Comment


                    • You can put me in the 'might come' column.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Locutus
                        Since we've had the fewest cancellations for September 6th, I think we can safely set the meeting for that date (Sorry BFM, can't make everyone happy ).
                        No problem. I'm glad you set a date. Have fun!
                        Greatest moments in cat:
                        __________________
                        "Miaooow..!"

                        Comment


                        • (A) I'd like to come, but I'm afraid it'd be all Dutch to me
                          Speaking of Erith:

                          "It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

                          Comment


                          • (A) Well, if you can stand the funny accents I think we'll manage to get some English words in...
                            Within weeks they'll be re-opening the shipyards
                            And notifying the next of kin
                            Once again...

                            Comment


                            • (A) you're not Andy are you?
                              Speaking of Erith:

                              "It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

                              Comment


                              • ((A) means Ecthy is posting on PH's account)
                                Speaking of Erith:

                                "It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X