Bush Administration's latest excuse...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by oedo
    well, at least we all -including the conservatives- should agree that this kind of politics shouldn´t become the accepted thing.
    Very well put

Whatever the end, such kinds of actions are simply barbarous in this supposedly enlightened XXI century. To think politicians 50 years ago made more sense...
    A true ally stabs you in the front.

Secretary General of the U.N. & IV Emperor of the Glory of War PTWDG | VIII Consul of Apolyton PTW ISDG | GoWman in Stormia CIVDG | Lurker Troll Extraordinaire C3C ISDG Final | V Gran Huevote Team Latin Lover | Webmaster Master Zen Online | CivELO (3°)

Comment

Slaves of the US?

I suppose you feel the Euros who work for GM's Vauxhaull & Opel subsideries are "slaves of the US" and that Americans who work for Toyota or Honda are slave's of Japan?

Man is that a screwed up way of looking at things.
      Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Originally posted by Agathon

Best sig I've seen on Apolyton so far R4E. Pity my beloved Newcastle beat them out for the CL next season. Heh heh....
        Cheers, he was a funny guy.

Newcastle could be challeging next season, Dabisas (sp) needs to go and maybe another striker to take the pressure of an ageing Shearer and young Bellamy.

Comment

Originally posted by Fez
          What would you say if you were one of those dissidents who was executed?
          Well, not a whole lot.
          Lime roots and treachery!
          "Eventually you're left with a bunch of unmemorable posters like Cyclotron, pretending that they actually know anything about who they're debating pointless crap with." - Drake Tungsten

Comment

Originally posted by Agathon

This:

"Wow I was really stupid and evil to try and undercut the Cuban revolution so that Cubans could go back to being the slaves of the US and our children could spend the day in sweatshops instead of going to school."
            That is some of the biggest bull**** I ever heard.

You know Fidel has been doing exactly that. Making Cuba into a feudal state with slave like conditions. That is why so many people are trying to leave.

Do you really have to be this arrogant?
            For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

great, my thread has turned into another Castro debate...

Secretary General of the U.N. & IV Emperor of the Glory of War PTWDG | VIII Consul of Apolyton PTW ISDG | GoWman in Stormia CIVDG | Lurker Troll Extraordinaire C3C ISDG Final | V Gran Huevote Team Latin Lover | Webmaster Master Zen Online | CivELO (3°)

Comment

Originally posted by cyclotron7

Well, not a whole lot.

Comment

Originally posted by Master Zen
                  great, my thread has turned into another Castro debate...
                  We're bored of the Bush trolls any way.

Comment

Originally posted by reds4ever

Newcastle could be challeging next season, Dabisas (sp) needs to go and maybe another striker to take the pressure of an ageing Shearer and young Bellamy.
                    Yeah, what happened to Premier clubs at this year's CL?? Surprising considering how unexpectedly good the Italians did. Perhaps next year they'll do better.

Comment

Originally posted by Oerdin

We're bored of the Bush trolls any way.

Having continually losing arguements tends to be boring, I agree....

Comment

You would know.

Comment

I never denied that Saddam presented no threat to us. Agathon, I will repeat after you once:

Bush was full of ****.

However I knew that already.
                          "You're the biggest user of hindsight that I've ever known. Your favorite team, in any sport, is the one that just won. If you were a woman, you'd likely be a slut." - Slowwhand, to Imran

Eschewing silly games since December 4, 2005

Comment

Zen -
                            Now the excuse was to save $$ from deploying in Saudi Arabia.
                            I didn't see money mentioned by Wolfowitz, only that getting our troops out of Saudi Arabia was desired because of Muslim holy sites in the area.

Btw, I was skeptical of the Bush administration's excuse for invasion - WMD - not because I thought Saddam didn't have any, I suspect he did have them, but because the proof was tenuous at best. But I'm still willing to give the troops time to find them, and I hope that if they do, the proof will be overwhelming so I won't have reason to suspect the "cops" of planting evidence.
                            Last edited by Berzerker; May 28, 2003, 20:41.

Comment

Originally posted by Oerdin
                              You would know.
                              really? why?

history seems to be proving me right

Comment

Originally posted by reds4ever

Yeah YBR is a great manager. I really like all the kids they've got coming up too. Agreed on Dabizas, he's a liability.

I hope Liverpool do better next season. I really think they are due for a break out soon. I can't stand the idea of Manure winning again.
                                Only feebs vote.

Comment

Working...
                                X