X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A UFO?
    "Wait a minute..this isn''t FAUX dive, it's just a DIVE!"
    "...Mangy dog staggering about, looking vainly for a place to die."
    "sauna stories? There are no 'sauna stories'.. I mean.. sauna is sauna. You do by the laws of sauna." -P.

Comment

Nice pics Asher and Fez

Here's one I took recently from the Skylon at Niagara Falls. It's the only one that came out halfway decent as the tower was moving slightly in the wind. I couldn't feel it, but the camera certainly does when you hold the shutter open for a few seconds...
      Attached Files
      ...people like to cry a lot... - Pekka
      ...we just argue without evidence, secure in our own superiority. - Snotty

Comment

Originally posted by Seeker
        A UFO?
        The light in my optical mouse.
        Civilization II: maps, guides, links, scenarios, patches and utilities (+ Civ2Tech and CivEngineer)

Comment

"Considering my family is in the upper 15% income brackets based on the US scale, don't count on it. They work for the US Government afterall."
          Anorexia knows no socioeconomic borders!
          "mono has crazy flow and can rhyme words that shouldn't, like Eminem"
          Drake Tungsten
          "get contacts, get a haircut, get better clothes, and lose some weight"
          Albert Speer

Comment

Wow, the Niagara one is absolutely gorgeous
            "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
            "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
            "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

Originally posted by monolith94
              "Considering my family is in the upper 15% income brackets based on the US scale, don't count on it. They work for the US Government afterall."
              Anorexia knows no socioeconomic borders!
              Anorexia is mainly limits itself to one gender, being females.

Anyways, I am not anorexic. That is stupid. No point in being so. I enjoy this life and the food it has... Being existentialist that is my philosophy.

So quit lying to yourself.
              For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

Originally posted by Spiffor
                Wow, the Niagara one is absolutely gorgeous
                Thanks
                ...people like to cry a lot... - Pekka
                ...we just argue without evidence, secure in our own superiority. - Snotty

Comment

Working...
                X