Digicam Pic Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Digicam Pic Thread

It's been a while, so how about a new one.

I took these monday night at Bowness Park in Calgary, AB.
    Attached Files
    "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
    Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Variation #2
    Attached Files
    "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

edit: forgot to post

Comment

And a very special pic
          Attached Files

Comment

Asher, if Ming catches you uploading .bmp files you are history. Change them to Jpegs. Like NOW, dude.
            Some cry `Allah O Akbar` in the street. And some carry Allah in their heart.
            "The CIA does nothing, says nothing, allows nothing, unless its own interests are served. They are the biggest assembly of liars and theives this country ever put under one roof and they are an abomination" Deputy COS (Intel) US Army 1981-84

Comment

They are JPEGs.

Thank you for playing, though.

Comment

You sure? They're taking forever to load and when I try as "save picture as" right click it comes up as a .bmp.
                "The CIA does nothing, says nothing, allows nothing, unless its own interests are served. They are the biggest assembly of liars and theives this country ever put under one roof and they are an abomination" Deputy COS (Intel) US Army 1981-84

Comment

Alas, my camming options are limited as of this moment... Needless to say, however, my new haircut is driving les femmes wild.
                  "mono has crazy flow and can rhyme words that shouldn't, like Eminem"
                  Drake Tungsten
                  "get contacts, get a haircut, get better clothes, and lose some weight"
                  Albert Speer

Comment

Originally posted by Cruddy
                    You sure? They're taking forever to load and when I try as "save picture as" right click it comes up as a .bmp.
                    My camera takes them in JPEG, I use Photoshop to shrink them down and compress them. I'm very certain they're not BMPs, or at least they weren't when I upped them.

Comment

Curious. Each one is saving at 1.3Mb and is most definately in .bmp format.

Nice pics though.

Comment

They're saving as JPEGs for me.

Comment

Will you people please stop talking tech and start talking about me!!! God damn you people are rude!
                          "mono has crazy flow and can rhyme words that shouldn't, like Eminem"
                          Drake Tungsten
                          "get contacts, get a haircut, get better clothes, and lose some weight"
                          Albert Speer

Comment

Let's see your new haircut monolith.

Comment

the pic of you and your beau is blurry
                              "Chegitz, still angry about the fall of the Soviet Union in 1991?
                              You provide no source. You PROVIDE NOTHING! And yet you want to destroy capitalism.. you criminal..." - Fez

"I was hoping for a Communist utopia that would last forever." - Imran Siddiqui

Comment

Working...
                              X