No announcement yet.

Digicam Pic Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tuberski, Asher has a handsome significant other for sure... Even I am jealous... lol...

Remember that army outfit I had... well I found it out it belonged to some obscure unit called the El Salvadoran Presidental Guard unit? I heard some awful things about it...

Before I leave I will post this:
    Attached Files
    For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

Originally posted by Tuberski
      He seems fairly handsome. For a man anyway.
      Do you like handsome women?
      I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
      - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

From tonight:
        Attached Files
        "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
        Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Incase you couldn't tell, I silhouettes.
          Attached Files
          "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."

Comment

Thats a nice camouflage pencil photo fez.

Comment

You can't get any better than this...

(Then again, I might be a little biased... It's my sister Sigrid and her fresh husband Magnus, almost exactly 2 weeks ago )
              Civilization II: maps, guides, links, scenarios, patches and utilities (+ Civ2Tech and CivEngineer)

Comment

Originally posted by MattHiggs
                Thats a nice camouflage pencil photo fez.
                I been working out a lot more lately.. trying to improve my muscle mass.. it actually has been a little bit successful.. 125 to 130 pounds... Okay maybe not so successful..

Hey Asher, your pictures are very dark... in my opinion.

Anyways.. I got some more... this is one of the coastal train in Buenos Aires...
                Attached Files
                For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

Now one Asher might like..
                  Attached Files

Comment

Here's one of me looking WAY too serious.
                    Attached Files

Comment

DISCLAIMER: the author of the above written texts does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for any offence and insult; disrespect, arrogance and related forms of demeaning behaviour; discrimination based on race, gender, age, income class, body mass, living area, political voting-record, football fan-ship and musical preference; insensitivity towards material, emotional or spiritual distress; and attempted emotional or financial black-mailing, skirt-chasing or death-threats perceived by the reader of the said written texts.

Comment

Hey! That first one looks like Berchem, no?
                        Civilization II: maps, guides, links, scenarios, patches and utilities (+ Civ2Tech and CivEngineer)

Comment

Originally posted by Mercator
                          Hey! That first one looks like Berchem, no?
                          The first 2, yes.
                          DISCLAIMER: the author of the above written texts does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for any offence and insult; disrespect, arrogance and related forms of demeaning behaviour; discrimination based on race, gender, age, income class, body mass, living area, political voting-record, football fan-ship and musical preference; insensitivity towards material, emotional or spiritual distress; and attempted emotional or financial black-mailing, skirt-chasing or death-threats perceived by the reader of the said written texts.

Comment

Originally posted by Fez
                            Hey Asher, your pictures are very dark... in my opinion.
                            They are -- that's what happens when you take them a dusk.

I like darker pictures, for some reason.

Comment

The new haircut must wait, alas. All the other photos you guys saw were taken on my roomate's digicam and... no more roomate! *sigh* I miss him and his PS2 (more the PS2 though).
                              "mono has crazy flow and can rhyme words that shouldn't, like Eminem"
                              Drake Tungsten
                              "get contacts, get a haircut, get better clothes, and lose some weight"
                              Albert Speer

Comment

Originally posted by Asher

They are -- that's what happens when you take them a dusk.

I like darker pictures, for some reason.
                                You like the last one I posted of the city?

Here is my new haircut.. got it today.. and now I use some gel.. talk about ego problems..
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X