No announcement yet.

Digicam Pic Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Where can I see your haircut, monolith? Sorry to be rude.
    Some cry `Allah O Akbar` in the street. And some carry Allah in their heart.
    "The CIA does nothing, says nothing, allows nothing, unless its own interests are served. They are the biggest assembly of liars and theives this country ever put under one roof and they are an abomination" Deputy COS (Intel) US Army 1981-84

Comment

Originally posted by orange
      the pic of you and your beau is blurry
      It's not blurry, it's just the soft edges of the light since the aperture was open for so long that gives the appearance of blurryness.
      "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
      Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Originally posted by Asher
        They're saving as JPEGs for me.
        They save as .bmp for me as well.

Digital camera resolution has gotten better in the last couple of years hasn't it?

Nice pics.

ACK!
        Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

Those pictures are kinda dark.. and Asher, you got a significant other? Congrats!

Taken with 4.0MP Sharp VE-CG40U Digital Camera at Boca:
          Attached Files
          For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

Policia Federal at an American party at my school:
            Attached Files
            For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

Beautiful sunrise taken from my school in the morning... the dark areas were caused by a fence in the way:
              Attached Files

Comment

I was up last night and took this one.. kinda sleepy...
                Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Fez
                  Policia Federal at an American party at my school:
                  That policeman doesn't look happy with you!

ACK!

Comment

He walked right into the shot... I was trying to get the booth there...

Comment

Originally posted by Fez
                      Those pictures are kinda dark.. and Asher, you got a significant other? Congrats!
                      Thanks Fez
                      Attached Files
                      "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."

Comment

Is that you? or your SO?

ACK!

Comment

My hair is lighter.

Comment

And finally... your's truly again.. Not very happy but a nice shot.
                            Attached Files

Comment

My hair is lighter.
                              He is cute.. I am glad for you.. you are a lucky guy..

Comment

My hair is lighter.
                                It's not like I have your pic downloaded somewhere.

He seems fairly handsome. For a man anyway.

ACK!

Comment

Working...
                                X