No announcement yet.

Digicam Pic Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I love my digital cam.. awesome quality.. and it was 4.0MP costing about $299.

Black and white mode:
    Attached Files
    For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

I got myself a crappy 50 € webcam at home but have an oldie but goodie 1600 € digicam at work. Here's a webcam pic through the window in the room where I'm sitting right now, shot at a spring storm 4 weeks ago. Crappy camera but nice view.
      Attached Files
      So get your Naomi Klein books and move it or I'll seriously bash your faces in! - Supercitizen to stupid students
      Be kind to the nerdiest guy in school. He will be your boss when you've grown up!

Comment

Fez.... EAT A SANDWHICH!!!
        "mono has crazy flow and can rhyme words that shouldn't, like Eminem"
        Drake Tungsten
        "get contacts, get a haircut, get better clothes, and lose some weight"
        Albert Speer

Comment

why?
          For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

Mercator

your sister is pretty hot

Comment

You're gonna starve!!!
              Drake Tungsten
              Albert Speer

Comment

theres no food in south america, you know that.
                "I've lived too long with pain. I won't know who I am without it. We have to leave this place, I am almost happy here."
                - Ender, from Ender's Game by Orson Scott Card

Comment

Originally posted by monolith94
                  You're gonna starve!!!
                  Considering my family is in the upper 15% income brackets based on the US scale, don't count on it. They work for the US Government afterall.

Comment

Can't they at least eat the dirt?

Or is it radioactive?
                    Drake Tungsten
                    Albert Speer

Comment

*yawn*

Anything new besides the same stupid insults?

Comment

Originally posted by Fez
                        *yawn*

Anything new besides the same stupid insults?
                        i'd make up some new ones but ming's around here, somewhere, waiting for me to f*ck up. the bastard.
                        "I've lived too long with pain. I won't know who I am without it. We have to leave this place, I am almost happy here."

Comment

Originally posted by UberKruX

i'd make up some new ones but ming's around here, somewhere, waiting for me to f*ck up. the bastard.
                          Solution: Insult ming. That is what I resort to. Then go to MtG.

Comment

Mercator - more shots of your sister!
                            "Chegitz, still angry about the fall of the Soviet Union in 1991?
                            You provide no source. You PROVIDE NOTHING! And yet you want to destroy capitalism.. you criminal..." - Fez

"I was hoping for a Communist utopia that would last forever." - Imran Siddiqui

Comment

Originally posted by Mercator
                              You can't get any better than this...

(Then again, I might be a little biased... It's my sister Sigrid and her fresh husband Magnus, almost exactly 2 weeks ago )
                              those are some of the coolest names. ever.

Comment

Originally posted by korn469
                                Mercator

your sister is pretty hot
                                You're not the first to notice...
                                Now I'm not sure if posting that picture was very clever.

Originally posted by UberKruX
                                those are some of the coolest names. ever.
                                Both are Swedish names.

Here's a photo of slightly more questionable quality.
                                Civilization II: maps, guides, links, scenarios, patches and utilities (+ Civ2Tech and CivEngineer)

Comment

Working...
                                X