No announcement yet.

Blair Determined not to give British People a say on new EU Constitution

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't really disagree. If I'm honest I think we should do our best to move towards convergance and then join.

But part of me just wants the cool euro notes and not to have to change money when I go on holiday.
    Jon Miller: MikeH speaks the truth
    Jon Miller: MikeH is a shockingly revolting dolt and a masturbatory urine-reeking sideshow freak whose word is as valuable as an aging cow paddy.
    We've got both kinds

Comment

"If I'm honest I think we should do our best to move towards convergance and then join."

Developing countries are converging at a steady rate. There's not much you can do to aid convergence - who is actually going to move from variable to fixed mortgage as a result of wanting to join the Euro? Individuals will take the deal that is best for them at the time.

"But part of me just wants the cool euro notes and not to have to change money when I go on holiday."

Unfortunately this is probably what the British public will end up being convinced by.
      www.my-piano.blogspot

Comment

Which is why a referendum is pointless.
        Jon Miller: MikeH is a shockingly revolting dolt and a masturbatory urine-reeking sideshow freak whose word is as valuable as an aging cow paddy.
        We've got both kinds

Comment

I like changing notes before going on holiday it adds to the excitement(not that this is an argument for keeping the pound)
          Space is big. You just won't believe how vastly, hugely, mind- bogglingly big it is. I mean, you may think it's a long way down the road to the chemist's, but that's just peanuts to space.
          Douglas Adams (Influential author)

Comment

I find it annoying and I don't like paying the charges. Mind you these days I just use my cash card abroad anyway.
            We've got both kinds

Comment

Originally posted by MikeH
              Which is why a referendum is pointless.
              Politically it isn't...
              www.my-piano.blogspot

Comment

Is it true that if we sign this Constitution they're going to put a statue of Napoleon up in Trafalgar Square? I read it in The Sun...

Comment

Yeah right you read it in the Sun. It's actually quite a decent rag these days.
                  www.my-piano.blogspot

Comment

No its not.

The editor is Rebekah Wade who strated the pedophile witch hunt.
                    Space is big. You just won't believe how vastly, hugely, mind- bogglingly big it is. I mean, you may think it's a long way down the road to the chemist's, but that's just peanuts to space.

Comment

It's true Boddies. Okay, they weren't being entirely serious, but they posted a picture of what Trafalgar Square could look like if the bungling beaurocrats of Brussels get their way, with Napoleon on top of Nelson's column. Because, that's that the European Constitution is really all about.

Comment

Originally posted by TheStinger
                        I like changing notes before going on holiday it adds to the excitement(not that this is an argument for keeping the pound)
                        Plus the fact you can spend more without worrying about it because its not 'real' money

Comment

I wish people would use sensible arguments about why we need to completley change europe

Comment

The local council won't even put a statue of Mandela in in Trafalgar Square, so I laugh in the Sun's general direction.
                            One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

Originally posted by Gibsie
                              It's true Boddies. Okay, they weren't being entirely serious, but they posted a picture of what Trafalgar Square could look like if the bungling beaurocrats of Brussels get their way, with Napoleon on top of Nelson's column. Because, that's that the European Constitution is really all about.

It would be funnier if people didn't believe that sh1te.
                              We've got both kinds

Comment

Originally posted by TheStinger
                                No its not.

The editor is Rebekah Wade who strated the pedophile witch hunt.
                                It told you all you need to know about Sun readers when they bricked the PAEDITRICIAN'S house!!

Comment

Working...
                                X